    that this file can't be coppied pls help
    --
    Hani
    =?Utf-8?B?RGFmYXI=?=, Sep 3, 2007

  2. Dafar:
    Please give us a little more information about the operating system you are
    running.
    This is an x64 Operating Sytems exclusive newsgroup.
    Anyway...
    Press F8 after the BIOS boot screens and choose "Last Known Good
    Configuration" and see what happens.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Sep 3, 2007

  3. I've seen indications this COULD be bad hardware, HD - Graphics - Memory.
    Try if you can open the machine and pull those parts and put them back in.
    Then pay a visit to your BIOS setup and see if everything looks normal, or
    alternatively try a 'Repair Install' by booting off your original
    Installation disc.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Sep 4, 2007