    guys thinks thats feasible. get at me in my e-mail or
    post it here.

    Thanks in advance.

    R. Jizzle, Sep 26, 2003

  2. R. Jizzle

    |{evin Guest

    On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 14:35:38 -0700, "R. Jizzle"
    <> wrote:

    >Let's say a company came to me and says: We need 2279,
    >which is the windows 2003 designing and implementing 2003
    >active directory........okay the only class i have
    >available is the windows 2000 version of that class
    >(2154B) to enroll them in......

    I'd say probably that your need to tell the company to not come to you
    anymore.

    >.does anyone know what the
    >difference is between the two versions?

    Well... one is for Windows 2000, and the other is for Windows 2003

    > cuz ill put them
    >in the 2154 class and then set them up with a
    >upgrade "bootcamp" to bring them up to speed with what

    'bootcamp' is such an ugly word.

    >2003 does that the 2000 active directory doesnt.......you
    >guys thinks thats feasible. get at me in my e-mail or
    >post it here.
    >
    >Thanks in advance.

    Well, normally.. questions posted to a newsgroup get responded to in a
    newsgroup, asking for email replies is a no-no.

    |{evin, Sep 27, 2003

  3. R. Jizzle

    Gary - US Guest

    If you don't have the class they want did you even think of being HONEST and
    telling them that? The though never crossed your mind did it? Don't want
    to lose that buck. Hell you can get them for this wrong class AND a
    bootcamp.....what a scam.

    --
    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead