i need help enabling task manager

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?S1dBWU5FVFdP?=, Jun 14, 2004.

  1. I NEED HELP ENABLING TASK MANGER SOME HOW I HAVE DISABLE IT BY MY ADMIN SETTING SOME HOW PLEASE HELP
    =?Utf-8?B?S1dBWU5FVFdP?=, Jun 14, 2004

  2. >-----Original Message-----
    >I NEED HELP ENABLING TASK MANGER SOME HOW I HAVE DISABLE

    IT BY MY ADMIN SETTING SOME HOW PLEASE HELP
    >.

    What operating system is this for. 2k, xp

    check the MMC Snapin for local group policy. not sure of
    the exact name for xp. but you should be able to recognize
    it.

    many specifics needed. is this a workstation in a domain
    setup.

    if this is an xp box and not in a domian i would check to
    see if you have fast user switching turned on. I beleive
    that can cause it to not display the taskmgr

    Can you get to task manager by doing start>run>taskmgr.exe
    or alternative methods.

    Please supply more details and for christ sake quit with
    the all CAPS.
    Nobody in Particular, Jun 14, 2004