    So i ran all the ant-spy programs, spy-bot....and also antivirus programs (NOD32)...all up to date! The problem still bugs me. I also found out that it has something to do with the explorer.exe that is seen in the Task Manager....

    Please if anybody knows how to get reed of this problem...let me know!
    (sori for the bad english)
    _Juki_, Nov 13, 2006

  2. _Juki_

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Disable instant messenger. It sounds like your machine got infected. You might try another anti-virus program (I use Avast, and it's free), and perhaps another anti-spyware program (I use Spy Sweeper, but it costs money.).

    Good luck.
    bigal, Nov 13, 2006

  3. _Juki_

    _Juki_

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Hey, thanks for your advice. This Avast totally rocks!!! It got the trojan and a couple of small time viruses that I didn’t know I had on my machine! So, thank you...
    _Juki_, Nov 13, 2006