    Thanks &
    Take Care
    Roy

    R2, Jun 24, 2004

  2. R2

    Jim Townsend Guest

    "R2" <a> wrote:

    > Hello !
    >
    > I can't seem to get my pic copied to a CD with the camera data. When I move
    > my pics to my computer and put the mouse pointer over them the picture
    > information appears, the date the picture was taken, the camera and the
    > camera settings, when I copy them to CD that information is lost, can some
    > one help me preserve this information ?

    I guess you're using Windows XP..

    I just checked and the cursor hover information window doesn't show
    up once you transfer an image to CD.. I have no idea why.. Perhaps
    because the image is stored in ISO9660 format instead of NTFS ?

    The information isn't lost.. Just right click on the image, choose
    properties then click the 'summary' tab then the 'advanced' button.
    All the information is there.

    Jim Townsend, Jun 24, 2004

  3. R2

    Bob Guest

    On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 21:46:50 -0500, Jim Townsend <> wrote:

    >"R2" <a> wrote:
    >
    >> Hello !
    >>
    >> I can't seem to get my pic copied to a CD with the camera data. When I move
    >> my pics to my computer and put the mouse pointer over them the picture
    >> information appears, the date the picture was taken, the camera and the
    >> camera settings, when I copy them to CD that information is lost, can some
    >> one help me preserve this information ?

    >I guess you're using Windows XP..
    >
    >I just checked and the cursor hover information window doesn't show
    >up once you transfer an image to CD.. I have no idea why.. Perhaps
    >because the image is stored in ISO9660 format instead of NTFS ?

    It does the same thing in FAT32...

    Bob, Jun 24, 2004