    idea.

    Thank You

    Dhaval

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGhhdmFsXzE5MjA=?=, Dec 1, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?ZGhhdmFsXzE5MjA=?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    If you can access the Internet from both computers we would assume that your
    Wireless works OK. and you have a Sharing issue.
    Log to this page it has a lot of links to instructions to Windows Network
    Settings, and Sharing: http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "dhaval_1920" <> wrote in message
    > Hi, I am sorry but I am new to this wireless networking....I just got new
    > wireless router and connected my two computers and I got my internet to

    work
    > on both computers through wireless network but I cant access files from
    > either computer. Please help me with this. As I am new to this
    > networking....a step by step solution or detailed explanation would be a

    good

    Jack, Dec 1, 2004

  3. Enable "File and Printer Sharing" from your Network Connections properties.
    If you want to share files and interact with each other then enable both of
    them.

    Since you have a wireless router, port 135-137, and 139 is not exposed
    outside, means you;re network is not compromised.

    After enabling the file and printer sharing, share the folder you want to
    share and map to it by:

    \\{computername}\{sharename}

    Make sure you specify the proper login credentials when a login and password
    window prompted you..

    Good Luck..

    =?Utf-8?B?R2NvcnB1eg==?=, Dec 1, 2004
  4. Hey thank you guys.....but I still didnt get it....its not working..... :(

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGhhdmFsXzE5MjA=?=, Dec 3, 2004