I need Driver for my Digital Camera

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Tural Aliyev, May 5, 2004.

  1. Tural Aliyev

    Tural Aliyev Guest

    i think in windows 2000 and in XP you can download drivers
    from the Internet. In control panel click on add hardware
    then there are some instructions (like yes i connected the
    hardware and etc) then there is download from windows
    update option. it finds the required driver from the
    Internet..
    good luck,
    T.A

    guyz em in trouble i have a digital camer manufacturer are
    MAZE china ... i broke the driver CD accidently and now em
    in big trouble any one can help me .... i need it
    urgently ... Maze Digital Still Camera s\n : A34117485 for
    Windows Os All or only for XP or 98Sec

    Tural Aliyev, May 5, 2004