    My router is now booting into rommon( after I inadvertedly erased my flash! I don't want to pay cisco(again)...Is there a copy anywhere that I can download?

    signed,
    so lost without my cisco

    sowfpote, Oct 16, 2006

  2. sowfpote

    Aspired

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2006
    Messages:
    24
    I posted virtually the same request without any help from any other members here - I have not found anything on the web either. What ever happened to the sharing and open source people out there?

    I tired Cisco and they basically told me to F off !

    If I get one I'll set you up for nothing though - if you get one let me know please.

    Aspired, Oct 28, 2006

  3. sowfpote

    alpujarr

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    which 831 ios?

    I found same files,

    try http://www.files.lt/

    Espero que os valga alguna.

    Un saludo.

    alpujarr, Nov 4, 2006
  4. sowfpote

    sowfpote

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    thanks for the link man. I'll try it and let you know wus up!

    sowfpote, Nov 6, 2006