  1. Stacy Brown

    Stacy Brown Guest

    I need a guy to help me study ...
    Stacy Brown, Aug 26, 2004

  2. Stacy Brown

    molsonexpert Guest

    "Stacy Brown" <> wrote in message
    news:0d0901c48ba0$f45cd7d0$...
    > I need a guy to help me study ...

    Stacy, meet Sludge. Sludge...Stacy.

    (cue the wedding bells)

    steve.
    molsonexpert, Aug 26, 2004

  3. Stacy Brown

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 26, 2004 "Stacy Brown" blathered:

    > I need a guy to help me study ...

    Where do you live and r u hawt?

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - "We're here to help!"
    TechGeekPro, Aug 26, 2004
  4. Stacy Brown

    kpg Guest

    "Stacy Brown" <> wrote in message
    > # Host-Name Conflict: file://c:\temp\143157.htm (8/26/2004 3:28:03 PM) #
    > I need a guy to help me study ...

    No boys here.

    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    The new USA motto:
    kpg, Aug 26, 2004
  5. Stacy Brown

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 26, 2004
  6. circa Thu, 26 Aug 2004 12:14:48 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Stacy Brown
    () said,
    > I need a guy to help me study ...

    Ah, yes, and the progress of intelligent women in IT is suddenly
    driven back ten years by one flitiot.

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 27, 2004
  7. Stacy Brown

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson <>
    spewed in news::

    > flitiot.

    One of the reasons I love this news group is how it manages to extend my
    vocabulary...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Aug 28, 2004
  8. Stacy Brown

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Laura A. Robinson <> wrote in

    > circa Thu, 26 Aug 2004 12:14:48 -0700, in
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Stacy Brown
    > () said,
    >> I need a guy to help me study ...
    >>

    > Ah, yes, and the progress of intelligent women in IT is suddenly
    > driven back ten years by one flitiot.
    >
    > Laura

    okay, let's reword it then, Rowdy style.....

    "I need da-hot-ass-smokin'-mama-wid-da-meanest-set-o'-kazooka-joe's to help
    me study and get ma-big-black-ass-out-a-da-hood!"

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Aug 28, 2004
  9. circa Fri, 27 Aug 2004 18:36:27 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    > babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson <>
    > spewed in news::
    >
    > > flitiot.
    > >

    > One of the reasons I love this news group is how it manages to extend my
    > vocabulary...

    Heck, it's easy to extend your vocabulary; just make up your own
    words.

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 29, 2004
  10. circa Fri, 27 Aug 2004 19:12:27 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates (rowdy_yates2
    @remove.lycos.com) said,
    > > circa Thu, 26 Aug 2004 12:14:48 -0700, in
    > > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Stacy Brown
    > > () said,
    > >> I need a guy to help me study ...
    > >>

    > > Ah, yes, and the progress of intelligent women in IT is suddenly
    > > driven back ten years by one flitiot.
    > >
    > > Laura

    > okay, let's reword it then, Rowdy style.....
    >
    > "I need da-hot-ass-smokin'-mama-wid-da-meanest-set-o'-kazooka-joe's to help
    > me study and get ma-big-black-ass-out-a-da-hood!"

    You realize that only suburban white boys talk like that, right?

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 29, 2004
  11. Stacy Brown

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson <>
    spewed in news::

    > Heck, it's easy to extend your vocabulary; just make up your own
    > words.

    pffffffffffffft, and all this time I believed the stuff in the dictionary.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Aug 29, 2004
  12. Stacy Brown

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson <>
    spewed in news::

    > You realize that only suburban white boys talk like that, right?

    Rowdy is...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Aug 29, 2004
  13. Stacy Brown

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    > <> spewed in
    >
    >> You realize that only suburban white boys talk like that, right?

    > Rowdy is...

    whats the matter baby. you don't belive Rowdy is a black man?

    maybe this will change your mind?

    http://www.big-boys.com/articles/actionhero.html

    http://tinyurl.com/3jk9h

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
    "If it doesn't sleep, doesn't eat, doesn't take piss breaks and plays poker
    24 hours a day - it's a bot!"
    Rowdy Yates, Aug 29, 2004
  14. Stacy Brown

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates <> spewed
    in news:Xns95548B256960Crowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16:

    > http://tinyurl.com/3jk9h

    that i way 2 funny...friend of yours

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Aug 29, 2004
  15. circa Sun, 29 Aug 2004 10:30:14 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    > > Heck, it's easy to extend your vocabulary; just make up your own
    > > words.

    > pffffffffffffft, and all this time I believed the stuff in the dictionary.

    How do you think them there new words get in?
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 29, 2004
  16. circa Sun, 29 Aug 2004 10:42:56 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates (rowdy_yates2
    @remove.lycos.com) said,
    > Neil <> wrote in
    >
    > > babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    > > <> spewed in
    > >
    > >> You realize that only suburban white boys talk like that, right?

    > > Rowdy is...
    > >

    > whats the matter baby. you don't belive Rowdy is a black man?
    >
    > maybe this will change your mind?
    >
    > http://www.big-boys.com/articles/actionhero.html
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/3jk9h

    You're Samuel L. Jackson? Kewl!
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 29, 2004
  17. Stacy Brown

    > How do you think them there new words get in?

    by people like you and I butchering the current incarnation hardly seems
    an appropriate method of extending the English language. But then if Left
    to the English we could be in even more trouble. Can anyone explain to me
    why a truck should be called a "laurie"?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Aug 30, 2004
  18. Stacy Brown

    JaR Guest

    > babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    > <> spewed in
    >
    >> How do you think them there new words get in?

    > by people like you and I butchering the current incarnation hardly
    > seems an appropriate method of extending the English language. But
    > then if Left to the English we could be in even more trouble. Can
    > anyone explain to me why a truck should be called a "laurie"?

    lorry
    JaR, Aug 30, 2004
  19. Stacy Brown

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again JaR <> spewed in

    > lorry

    whatever...now explain the name please...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Aug 30, 2004
  20. Stacy Brown

    JaR Guest

    > babbling on and on again JaR <> spewed in
    >
    >> lorry
    >>

    > whatever...now explain the name please...

    There is no chuffing explanation. As I have stated bleeding previously, the
    cloth-eared Brits simply make up wanking euphemisms for things out of
    flannel.

    JaR
    Euphamistic Thug
    JaR, Aug 30, 2004