    i dont want springs anymore.

    any suggetionings will be greeted.

    thanks.
    Jvalanmani Sreenivasa, Jan 12, 2009

  2. Jvalanmani Sreenivasa

    t-bone Guest

    > i've looked at ikea mattresses but i'm confoosed about latex and
    > polyeather.
    >
    > i dont want springs anymore.
    >
    > any suggetionings will be greeted.
    >
    > thanks.

    Mattresses? I think you've misunderstood the meaning of the word 'support'
    in 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    :)
    t-bone, Jan 13, 2009

  3. Jvalanmani Sreenivasa

    Buffalo Guest

    Jvalanmani Sreenivasa wrote:
    > i've looked at ikea mattresses but i'm confoosed about latex and
    > polyeather.
    >
    > i dont want springs anymore.
    >
    > any suggetionings will be greeted.
    >
    > thanks.

    Do some Googling. There are a lot of sites that are very helpful. Some say
    that if you have a disk problem you should stay away from water beds and
    foam beds, such as the tempurpedic type.
    Buffalo, Jan 13, 2009
  4. Jvalanmani Sreenivasa

    chuckie® Guest

    "Jvalanmani Sreenivasa" <> wrote in
    message news:gkgib7$93c$...
    > i've looked at ikea mattresses but i'm confoosed about latex and

    polyeather.

    > i dont want springs anymore.
    >
    > any suggetionings will be greeted.
    >
    > thanks.

    Personally, I have a Select Comfort. That's an air pillow type mattress
    that can be set on each side of the bed for firmness or not. Here's their
    web site:
    http://www.selectcomfort.com/mattress_store/index.cfm They're kinda pricey,
    but I like it because I can change whenever I want to, depending on which
    part of this old body hurts or aches...HTH
    chuckie®, Jan 13, 2009
  5. Jvalanmani Sreenivasa

    sandy58 Guest

    Re: i need advice on new mattress, my back it is killing me...

    On Jan 12, 11:09 pm, "Jvalanmani Sreenivasa"
    <> wrote:
    > i've looked at ikea mattresses but i'm confoosed about latex and polyeather.
    >
    > i dont want springs anymore.
    >
    > any suggetionings will be greeted.
    >
    > thanks.

    Tempur. Pricey but Superb. :)
    sandy58, Jan 13, 2009
  6. Jvalanmani Sreenivasa wrote:
    > i've looked at ikea mattresses but i'm confoosed about latex and polyeather.
    >
    > i dont want springs anymore.
    >
    > any suggetionings will be greeted.
    >
    > thanks.

    I sleep on a 4" temperpedic foam pad on top of a rock hard
    cotton-batting futon.
    My crushed disk seems to like it ok.

    HTH
    §ñühw¤£f, Jan 13, 2009
  7. Jvalanmani Sreenivasa

    On Jan 13, 10:52 pm, §ñühw¤£f <> wrote:
    > Jvalanmani Sreenivasa wrote:
    > > i've looked at ikea mattresses but i'm confoosed about latex and polyeather.

    > > i dont want springs anymore.

    > > any suggetionings will be greeted.

    > > thanks.

    > I sleep on a 4" temperpedic foam pad on top of a rock hard
    > cotton-batting futon.
    > My crushed disk seems to like it ok.
    >
    > HTH

    :) Me being a canny (mean) Scot, I laid my 4" tempur on TOP of my
    older mattress.....now I just roll over kinda feet-first onto the
    deck. :)
    sandy58, Jan 14, 2009
  8. Re: i need advice on new mattress, my back it is killing me...

    sandy58 wrote:
    > On Jan 13, 10:52 pm, §ñühw¤£f <> wrote:
    >> Jvalanmani Sreenivasa wrote:
    >>> i've looked at ikea mattresses but i'm confoosed about latex and polyeather.
    >>> i dont want springs anymore.
    >>> any suggetionings will be greeted.
    >>> thanks.

    >> I sleep on a 4" temperpedic foam pad on top of a rock hard
    >> cotton-batting futon.
    >> My crushed disk seems to like it ok.
    >>
    >> HTH

    > :) Me being a canny (mean) Scot, I laid my 4" tempur on TOP of my
    > older mattress.....now I just roll over kinda feet-first onto the
    > deck. :)

    Yeah, they're worth the money.
    <nods>
    §ñühw¤£f, Jan 14, 2009
  9. Jvalanmani Sreenivasa

    John Duh Guest

    2009-01-12, Jvalanmani Sreenivasa <> wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > i've looked at ikea mattresses but i'm confoosed about latex and polyeather.
    >
    > i dont want springs anymore.
    >
    > any suggetionings will be greeted.
    >
    > thanks.

    Research
    http://www.teol.lu.se/indiskareligioner/forskning/plank.html
    John Duh, Jan 15, 2009
  10. Jvalanmani Sreenivasa

    On Jan 15, 3:37 am, John Duh <> wrote:
    > 2009-01-12, Jvalanmani Sreenivasa <> wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    >
    > > i've looked at ikea mattresses but i'm confoosed about latex and polyeather.

    > > i dont want springs anymore.

    > > any suggetionings will be greeted.

    > > thanks.

    > Researchhttp://www.teol.lu.se/indiskareligioner/forskning/plank.html