I need a wireless p2p connection b/w desktop and laptop having wlan cards..How?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by ashjas, Aug 5, 2006.

  1. ashjas

    ashjas Guest

    Hello,

    I need to setup wlan p2p connection b/w my notebook and
    desktop...notebook is centrino and desktop has a usb wlan solution..

    I tried the wireless home netwk wizard from winxpsp2..but i wasnt able
    to finish up the connection..none were discovering any of available
    wireless networks when i searched for nearby devices/wireless
    network...

    How shall i setup such a p2p wlan which has no wireless access
    point/or hub..

    Please guide me for the same..and also please guide me how to share
    internet connection from one computer to the other...

    Help will be appreciated..

    ThankYou,

    Regards.

    ashjas, Aug 5, 2006