    Anyone know the number?

    LM
    , Jun 4, 2009

  2. In article <>
    wrote:

    > I'm so damn pissed about Thunderbird that I want to phone Mozilla and
    > give them a piece of my mind. I cant find a phone number on their
    > website. I'm sure if I send an email, they will just delete it.
    > Anyone know the number?
    >
    > LM

    Yeah, I'm sure they *really* want to hear from some angry, brainless
    jerk. It'll probably make their day.
    Dave U. Random, Jun 4, 2009

  3. Justin Guest

    wrote on [Thu, 04 Jun 2009 05:43:49 -0500]:
    > I'm so damn pissed about Thunderbird that I want to phone Mozilla and
    > give them a piece of my mind. I cant find a phone number on their
    > website. I'm sure if I send an email, they will just delete it.
    > Anyone know the number?

    You're mad because you fucked up. Once you realise that you could have
    easily turned off the automatic updates, just like you have to in
    Windows, you may eat some crow.
    Justin, Jun 4, 2009
  4. Guest

    On Thu, 4 Jun 2009 16:56:21 +0000 (UTC), Justin <>
    wrote:

    > wrote on [Thu, 04 Jun 2009 05:43:49 -0500]:
    >> I'm so damn pissed about Thunderbird that I want to phone Mozilla and
    >> give them a piece of my mind. I cant find a phone number on their
    >> website. I'm sure if I send an email, they will just delete it.
    >> Anyone know the number?

    >You're mad because you fucked up. Once you realise that you could have
    >easily turned off the automatic updates, just like you have to in
    >Windows, you may eat some crow.

    I didn't **** anything up. I ran the installer and installed it. I
    added my personal email info and began using it. I never turned on
    anything telling it to auto update anything. Why is this turned on by
    default? (obviously it is). Anyone with half a brain would make this
    default to OFF, and let the user decide if they want it turned on. At
    least they could warn the user that Thunderbird is allowed to do
    whatever it goddamn pleases, unless you (the user) shuts off something
    or other. That's total bullshit. I dont suppose they have a phone
    number, because they would have to face thousands of angry users like
    myself every day because of their crappy virus ridden software.
    Even Microsoft, as much as you and I may hate them, ASKS before it
    installs an update or other software. This is the last time I use ANY
    mozilla crap. I'm going to remove firefox as soon as I finish this
    message too. Although I will say that at least FF asks first, even if
    it annoys the user by asking constantly, at least it asks. I now rate
    Thunderbird as the worst piece of software I have ever used. It's
    lower than the lowest virus ridden, spyware piece of crapware ever
    developed.

    I hope one of the idiots at Mozilla read this message. It's about
    time they hear the truth. It may be free, but I'd rather pay than use
    a piece of shit that does whatever it damn well pleases without
    asking.

    Mozilla Sucks much worse than Microsoft !

    **** Mozilla....

    LM
    , Jun 4, 2009
  5. Guest

    On Thu, 04 Jun 2009 13:10:37 -0500, wrote:

    >On Thu, 4 Jun 2009 16:56:21 +0000 (UTC), Justin <>
    >wrote:

    snipped a obscene rant

    >I hope one of the idiots at Mozilla read this message. It's about
    >time they hear the truth. It may be free, but I'd rather pay than use
    >a piece of shit that does whatever it damn well pleases without
    >asking.
    >
    >Mozilla Sucks much worse than Microsoft !
    >
    >**** Mozilla....
    >
    >LM

    Wash your mouth out with bleach; then join an anger management class.
    , Jun 4, 2009
  6. Guest

    On Thu, 04 Jun 2009 14:25:06 -0500, wrote:

    >On Thu, 04 Jun 2009 13:10:37 -0500, wrote:
    >
    >>On Thu, 4 Jun 2009 16:56:21 +0000 (UTC), Justin <>
    >>wrote:

    >snipped a obscene rant
    >
    >>I hope one of the idiots at Mozilla read this message. It's about
    >>time they hear the truth. It may be free, but I'd rather pay than use
    >>a piece of shit that does whatever it damn well pleases without
    >>asking.
    >>
    >>Mozilla Sucks much worse than Microsoft !
    >>
    >>**** Mozilla....
    >>
    >>LM

    >Wash your mouth out with bleach; then join an anger management class.

    My anger will be managed after I come face to face with some of the
    scum sucking idiots at mozilla and can beat the living hell out of
    them.
    , Jun 4, 2009
  7. D. Guest

    i have the # for you !
    ( you ) suck - bigtime .
    you don't need the # .
    what you need is a GOOD
    punch to the side of your
    empty head !!!!!!!
    D.

    D., Jun 4, 2009
  8. Justin Guest

    wrote on [Thu, 04 Jun 2009 13:10:37 -0500]:
    > On Thu, 4 Jun 2009 16:56:21 +0000 (UTC), Justin <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> wrote on [Thu, 04 Jun 2009 05:43:49 -0500]:
    >>> I'm so damn pissed about Thunderbird that I want to phone Mozilla and
    >>> give them a piece of my mind. I cant find a phone number on their
    >>> website. I'm sure if I send an email, they will just delete it.
    >>> Anyone know the number?

    >>You're mad because you fucked up. Once you realise that you could have
    >>easily turned off the automatic updates, just like you have to in
    >>Windows, you may eat some crow.

    > I didn't **** anything up. I ran the installer and installed it. I
    > added my personal email info and began using it. I never turned on
    > anything telling it to auto update anything. Why is this turned on by
    > default? (obviously it is). Anyone with half a brain would make this
    > default to OFF, and let the user decide if they want it turned on. At

    No, actually. Anyone with half a brain realises there are plenty of
    common users out there that don't understand that updates are necessary
    to help avoid viruses and other issues. That is why it is ON by default.
    Since you didn't know the option was there, obviously it's necessary.

    > least they could warn the user that Thunderbird is allowed to do
    > whatever it goddamn pleases, unless you (the user) shuts off something
    > or other. That's total bullshit. I dont suppose they have a phone
    > number, because they would have to face thousands of angry users like
    > myself every day because of their crappy virus ridden software.
    > Even Microsoft, as much as you and I may hate them, ASKS before it
    > installs an update or other software. This is the last time I use ANY

    Wanna bet? Having windows ASK is an option, that you choose, default is
    to install it at like 3am. It reboots if it needs to, no choice on your
    behalf.
    Justin, Jun 4, 2009
  9. Justin Guest

    wrote on [Thu, 04 Jun 2009 15:30:08 -0500]:
    > On Thu, 04 Jun 2009 14:25:06 -0500, wrote:
    >
    >>On Thu, 04 Jun 2009 13:10:37 -0500, wrote:
    >>
    >>>On Thu, 4 Jun 2009 16:56:21 +0000 (UTC), Justin <>
    >>>wrote:

    >>snipped a obscene rant
    >>
    >>>I hope one of the idiots at Mozilla read this message. It's about
    >>>time they hear the truth. It may be free, but I'd rather pay than use
    >>>a piece of shit that does whatever it damn well pleases without
    >>>asking.
    >>>
    >>>Mozilla Sucks much worse than Microsoft !
    >>>
    >>>**** Mozilla....
    >>>
    >>>LM

    >>Wash your mouth out with bleach; then join an anger management class.

    > My anger will be managed after I come face to face with some of the
    > scum sucking idiots at mozilla and can beat the living hell out of
    > them.

    Tell me, do you get angry at everything else you are given for free?
    Justin, Jun 4, 2009
  10. Zendik Guest

    <> a écrit dans le message de news:
    > I'm so damn pissed about Thunderbird that I want to phone Mozilla and
    > give them a piece of my mind. I cant find a phone number on their
    > website. I'm sure if I send an email, they will just delete it.
    > Anyone know the number?
    >
    > LM

    Everybody ! Please ! Don't feed the troll ! ;-)
    Zendik, Jun 4, 2009
  11. Guest

    On Fri, 5 Jun 2009 00:54:05 +0200, "Zendik"
    <zendik77[NOSPAM]@hotmail.com> wrote:

    ><> a écrit dans le message de news:
    >> I'm so damn pissed about Thunderbird that I want to phone Mozilla and
    >> give them a piece of my mind. I cant find a phone number on their
    >> website. I'm sure if I send an email, they will just delete it.
    >> Anyone know the number?
    >>
    >> LM

    >Everybody ! Please ! Don't feed the troll ! ;-)

    PLONK
    , Jun 5, 2009
  12. Guest

    On Thu, 04 Jun 2009 18:16:03 -0400, Ed Mullen <> wrote:

    > wrote:

    >>> snipped a obscene rant

    >>> Wash your mouth out with bleach; then join an anger management class.

    >> My anger will be managed after I come face to face with some of the
    >> scum sucking idiots at mozilla and can beat the living hell out of
    >> them.

    >You will hence-forth be ignored by me and, hopefully, everyone else on
    >this newsgroup.

    Fine with me. Why would I want to use this newsgroup any longer when
    I will never install another mozilla program......
    , Jun 5, 2009
  13. Justin Guest

    wrote on [Fri, 05 Jun 2009 01:19:19 -0500]:
    > On Thu, 04 Jun 2009 18:16:03 -0400, Ed Mullen <> wrote:
    >
    >> wrote:

    >>> My anger will be managed after I come face to face with some of the
    >>> scum sucking idiots at mozilla and can beat the living hell out of
    >>> them.

    >>You will hence-forth be ignored by me and, hopefully, everyone else on
    >>this newsgroup.

    > Fine with me. Why would I want to use this newsgroup any longer when
    > I will never install another mozilla program......

    Because you're a troll?
    Justin, Jun 5, 2009
  14. Guest

    On Fri, 5 Jun 2009 18:15:50 +0000 (UTC), Justin <>
    wrote:

    > wrote on [Fri, 05 Jun 2009 01:19:19 -0500]:

    >>>You will hence-forth be ignored by me and, hopefully, everyone else on
    >>>this newsgroup.

    >> Fine with me. Why would I want to use this newsgroup any longer when
    >> I will never install another mozilla program......

    >Because you're a troll?

    PLONK
    , Jun 6, 2009
  15. Guest

    On Thu, 04 Jun 2009 18:14:57 -0400, Ed Mullen <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> On Thu, 4 Jun 2009 16:56:21 +0000 (UTC), Justin <>
    >> wrote:

    >>> You're mad because you fucked up. Once you realise that you could have
    >>> easily turned off the automatic updates, just like you have to in
    >>> Windows, you may eat some crow.

    >> I didn't **** anything up. I ran the installer and installed it.

    >And you are angry because YOU failed to examine the software and see
    >what its default configuration was?
    >
    >Hello!?
    >
    >For well over a decade I have been installing Windows apps. The FIRST
    >thing I do after installation is go through the default settings and
    >tweak them to my liking.
    >
    >That you did not is not the fault of anyone but YOU.
    >
    >It's your PC, you have ownership. Stop yelling at others. You screwed
    >up, plain and simple.

    The scum suckers at Mozilla think they can hide behind their website.
    WRONG !!!!

    Here is their contact info. They'll be getting an earful from both me
    and my attorney on the next business day.

    May they rot in hell !!!!!

    Mozilla Foundation
    1981 Landings Drive Building K
    Mountain View, CA 94043
    phone (999) 999-9999
    , Jun 6, 2009
  16. Justin Guest

    wrote on [Fri, 05 Jun 2009 23:35:32 -0500]:
    > On Thu, 04 Jun 2009 18:14:57 -0400, Ed Mullen <> wrote:
    >
    >> wrote:

    >>> I didn't **** anything up. I ran the installer and installed it.

    >>And you are angry because YOU failed to examine the software and see
    >>what its default configuration was?
    >>
    >>Hello!?
    >>
    >>For well over a decade I have been installing Windows apps. The FIRST
    >>thing I do after installation is go through the default settings and
    >>tweak them to my liking.
    >>
    >>That you did not is not the fault of anyone but YOU.
    >>
    >>It's your PC, you have ownership. Stop yelling at others. You screwed
    >>up, plain and simple.

    > The scum suckers at Mozilla think they can hide behind their website.
    > WRONG !!!!
    >
    > Here is their contact info. They'll be getting an earful from both me
    > and my attorney on the next business day.

    Your attorney? To sue them for protecting you from your own idiocy?
    Justin, Jun 8, 2009