    Messages:
    2,424
    I've played BF2 to death. I'm bored with HL2/CS:S, I still play UT:2k4 occasionally but I'm getting tired of the "d00dz" there. I need a new game. Any suggestions? I prefer FPS games like that. I need something to hold me over until City of Villans comes out.
    The Modfather, Sep 19, 2005

  2. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    What about a third person shooter? Soldat :p W00tish game.
    XhArD, Sep 20, 2005

  3. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    what about GTA 3 and Vice City... tried those?
    unholy, Sep 20, 2005
  4. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    They aren't first person shooters Unholy. You can shoot people in it, but that's not the aim of the game.
    XhArD, Sep 20, 2005
  5. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    good point... well its First Person shoot! how about a cool or crap gram, ever played hitman, thats a First Person shooter i think, i have never finished it.. i would like to one day :p
    unholy, Sep 20, 2005
  6. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    How about you go seriously oldschol and download Rise Of The Triad? ROCK ON DOS GAMES! Unless it waswindows 95... can't remember. I have a legit copy :)
    XhArD, Sep 20, 2005
  7. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    u could... or u ARE... i say he is cause DOS ROCKS MY SOCKS!!! (haha take that i beat i "z=s" syndrome!!)
    unholy, Sep 20, 2005
  8. The Modfather

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Hitman rocked, I love it :D But it was primarily 3rd person, 1st person mode in it sucked.
    Try Call of Duty and CoD: United Offensive, it's my fav game :D
    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 20, 2005
  9. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Coolest level of any first person shooter ever: Medal Of Honour: Allied Assault - Omaha Beach Level. MAN that was sweet.
    XhArD, Sep 20, 2005
  10. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Those are all very old, played 'em already to death (Most of 'em at least). I'd love to get GTA San Andreas, but they pulled it off the shelves here because of the stupid porn hack (lame). I like car games too but they gotta be something special. I dig NFS:Underground 2, played that to death. I wish Midnight Club 3 were out for the PC.
    The Modfather, Sep 20, 2005
  11. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    yeah, GTA:SA is gone here too :( You say you dig car games? What, like unrealistic, race at speeds of 200mph+ type, or racing sims? Gran Turismo 4 was the best $85 I ever spent :) Too bad the GT series is only on Playstation and PS2 :( Have you played Flat Out? Best crash physics I've ever seen in any race game. Also has good ragdoll physics for when your driver gets launched out the front window :) It evenhas a high jump game where you have to launch the driver as high aspossible :) complete with 100 metre highjump bar set!
    XhArD, Sep 20, 2005
  12. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    I have Flat Out, I played it a little, didn't really get too into it. I'd like it better if I could customize my cars more in there. Plus if it had street racing. I dig something like NFSU][ or Midnight Club, street racing with cars you can totally trick out, even better if they're not all ricers. I'll try giving Flat Out another try.
    The Modfather, Sep 21, 2005
  13. The Modfather

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Games im looking forward to:
    F.E.A.R.
    Quake4
    Serious Sam 2 (is that out yet?)
    FEAR and Quake come out on the same day... what to choose!
    Gez, Oct 14, 2005
  14. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I've got the Serious Sam 2 Demo, I don't think the full game is out yet. Gonna be sweet though.
    XhArD, Oct 14, 2005
  15. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    What I'm playing right now: Trainz 2006 (Mostly Australian and European rail lines, but I like to make my own setups).
    I'm also looking forward to Quake4 and FEAR, and also City of Villans should be out very soon. I got the pre-release which promised "beta access" but that's a complete lie, don't get the pre-release of any games, they're liars.
    The Modfather, Oct 15, 2005
  16. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Does anyone have HL: DoD yet? I haven't seen it yet, looks like a mad game.
    XhArD, Oct 15, 2005
  17. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    not yet.
    unholy, Oct 15, 2005
  18. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    What a descriptive post that was. The detail might be pretty danm good, but will gameplay be much different to the original DoD?
    XhArD, Oct 15, 2005
  19. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    What is HL: DoD?
    The Modfather, Oct 15, 2005
  20. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Half-Life: Day of Defeat. How can you have not heard of it? Apart from CS, DoD was the most popular HL mod ever. There'd been those damn Steam News updates jumping up whenever I open steam, telling me to start pre-loading it.
    XhArD, Oct 15, 2005