    BenQ DC S30
    Pentax OptioMX
    Kyocera Finecam M410R
    Guest, Aug 19, 2004

  2. Guest

    Blade Runner Guest

    You need a fast len for low light w/o flash which usually is not cheap.

    On 19 Aug 2004 18:00:30 GMT, <> wrote:

    =>I need to be able to take good 3mp pic and record about 30min of 320x240 video
    =>at 30fps with sound on a 256mb flash card - and be usable at low light - and take
    =>close up pics - and have a optical zoom - and cost $300 + or -
    =>
    =>I was looking at
    =>
    =>Mustek MDC 6500Z