    Messages:
    13
    I Love Playing Games But I Can Not Let My Hands On A Good Website Which Can Give Me The Option To Download. Not Demo Or Free Trial. Pls Help Me

    nchurene, Aug 3, 2006

  2. nchurene

    pazumah

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    i can give you a game but i need your land address so i can post it. but before i want you to send me mavis beacon and one floppy drive through this address.
    priince eti azumah
    p.o.box tf 425
    accra-ghana

    pazumah, Aug 6, 2006

  3. nchurene

    nchurene

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2006
    Messages:
    13
    actually

    i am from cameroon and i have mavis beacon on a cd and it will be very difficult for me to send you a copy. but i can give you or give you a link to download a full version

    nchurene, Aug 8, 2006
  4. nchurene

    grouch

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2006
    Messages:
    4
    You can buy games and download from UBISOFT who sell average to amazin games Heroes 5 is one plus many more you should check it out also Fileplanet but you have to become a subsriber and game points to buy games some are good some are not so good hope this helps

    grouch, Sep 30, 2006
  5. nchurene

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Rockstar lets you download all of their old games for free, like the good ol GTA2.

    Silverstrand, Sep 30, 2006
  6. nchurene

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    If ur looking for the great games u would normally play. Jusst out play the demo and if u like it then considering Buying the Game or Getting it by other means :p (no i didn't just indorse Priacy)

    unholy, Oct 3, 2006
  7. nchurene

    tbg

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    Location:
    Middle of nowhere, Colorado
    heres a game

    there is a game that is childish but awesome that you can download a trial version of at the following address http://wolfire.com/lugaru.html also download.com has some great freeware and shareware

    Last edited: Oct 11, 2006
    tbg, Oct 11, 2006
  8. nchurene

    Prda2or

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    Park La Brea, Los Angeles.
    Try this game, Its called Evil Genius... it will give you MONTHS of fun. I'm going on a full year of playing it. I dont hit up "trainers" and stuff like that because i like to play stuff for myself and try figuring stuff out on my own. Believe me in ALL my years of gaming, doing it that way has given me more fun and enjoyment of games.

    Prda2or, Oct 12, 2006
  9. nchurene

    iamdede

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    Location:
    New Jersey
    why dont you go buy warcraft the frozen throne then you can play strategy games or do custom games such as D.O.T.A.

    iamdede, Nov 13, 2006