    now I use Mozilla Firefox.

    Is there a FavOrg 1.4 suitable for Firefox?

    Please help, Peter

    Peter Jason, Dec 19, 2006

  2. Peter Jason wrote:
    > I have FavOrg 1.4 for Internet Explorer, but
    > now I use Mozilla Firefox.
    >
    > Is there a FavOrg 1.4 suitable for Firefox?
    >
    > Please help, Peter

    Is ALL that FavOrg does is display the favicon in the URI bar, bookmarks
    and etc? Because my FF already does this and pretty sure it's without
    any help from addons..

    Scott Hildenbrand, Dec 20, 2006

  3. Scott Hildenbrand wrote:

    > Peter Jason wrote:
    >> I have FavOrg 1.4 for Internet Explorer, but now I use Mozilla Firefox.
    >>
    >> Is there a FavOrg 1.4 suitable for Firefox?
    >>
    >> Please help, Peter
    >>

    > Is ALL that FavOrg does is display the favicon in the URI bar, bookmarks
    > and etc? Because my FF already does this and pretty sure it's without
    > any help from addons..

    It usually does work out of the box, though there are a couple of
    extensions that tweak it:

    https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/3176/

    https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/3780/

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 20, 2006
  4. Peter Jason

    Peter Jason Guest

    "Leonidas Jones" <> wrote in
    message
    > Scott Hildenbrand wrote:
    >
    >> Peter Jason wrote:
    >>> I have FavOrg 1.4 for Internet Explorer,
    >>> but now I use Mozilla Firefox.
    >>>
    >>> Is there a FavOrg 1.4 suitable for
    >>> Firefox?
    >>>
    >>> Please help, Peter
    >>>

    >> Is ALL that FavOrg does is display the
    >> favicon in the URI bar, bookmarks and etc?
    >> Because my FF already does this and pretty
    >> sure it's without any help from addons..

    > It usually does work out of the box, though
    > there are a couple of extensions that tweak
    > it:
    >
    > https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/3176/
    >
    > https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/3780/
    >
    > Lee