    I am in search for a rechargable kit that will allow me to recharge
    batteries for my digi cam (kodak dx6340). Any recommendations on what
    is hot now and works good.
    Darmin, Apr 23, 2004

  2. Darmin wrote:
    > I am in search for a rechargable kit that will allow me to recharge
    > batteries for my digi cam (kodak dx6340). Any recommendations on what
    > is hot now and works good.

    What size and type of batteries work in that baby?

    --
    Joseph E. Meehan

    26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
    Joseph Meehan, Apr 23, 2004

  3. Darmin

    Bud Guest

    "Joseph Meehan" <> wrote in message

    > What size and type of batteries work in that baby?

    Specifications : 3.1 megapixels (effective), 4x optical zoom/3.5x digital
    zoom, autofocus only, program exposure, JPEG file format, ISO range 100-400,
    2 AA batteries, movie mode with sound.

    Since it's AA's, and decent 2000+ mAhr batteries, and a smart charger will
    suffice. I'd go for a quicker charger, but it's not a necessity (Both my
    chargers here are slow)

    Bud
    Bud, Apr 23, 2004
  4. Bud wrote:
    > "Joseph Meehan" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> What size and type of batteries work in that baby?

    > Specifications : 3.1 megapixels (effective), 4x optical zoom/3.5x
    > digital zoom, autofocus only, program exposure, JPEG file format, ISO
    > range 100-400, 2 AA batteries, movie mode with sound.
    >
    > Since it's AA's, and decent 2000+ mAhr batteries, and a smart charger
    > will suffice. I'd go for a quicker charger, but it's not a necessity
    > (Both my chargers here are slow)
    >
    > Bud

    I would agree, although I would not worry so much about the "fast" part,
    but it also should hurt and some may find it very handy.

    --
    Joseph E. Meehan

    26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
    Joseph Meehan, Apr 23, 2004
  5. Darmin

    Ron Baird Guest

    Hi Darmin,

    My choice would the the Kodak Travel Kit. You can review it on the Kodak
    website at:

    http://www.kodak.com/go/accessories

    On that site you will find a series of links including one for 'Accessory
    Kits.' You will find the travel kit listed there. You get a bag, Kodak
    EasyShare Charger, Battery, and a series of adapters for the charger that
    will fit most any electrical system in the world.

    Talk to you soon, Darmin,

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company

    Ron Baird, Apr 26, 2004