I need 70-229 Amit Kalani's training guide & an important message to share books

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by BOGABOGA, Apr 13, 2005.

  1. BOGABOGA

    BOGABOGA Guest

    I helped many of you by providing a free copy of 70-320 and 70-315 but
    no body has help me find 70-229 Designing and Implementing Databases
    with Microsoft SQL Server™ 2000 Enterprise Edition by amit kalani,
    can any one share it with me.

    Thanks in anticipation

    You can upload it to rapidshare.de, I found their service very good.

    FEW MORE TITLE THAT I HAVE ARE AS FOLLOW, If any one need I can upload
    them soon and post the url here, please don't send me email as I
    already has a bad experience with that...

    1. Application Architecture for .NET:
    Designing Applications and Services

    2. .NET security and cryptography
    By Peter Thorsteinson and Arun Ganesh.

    3. Microsoft ADO .NET Step by Step by Rebecca M. Riordan

    4. Inside Microsoft SQL Server 2000 / Kalen Delaney

    5. MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit:
    Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with
    Microsoft Visual C# .NET and the Microsoft .NET Framework

    6. MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit:
    Developing Web Applications with
    Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual C# .NET

    ALREADY UPLOADED
    ================
    7. MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-320):
    Developing XML Web Services
    and Server Components with Visual C# and Microsoft.NET
    Framework by Amit Kalani (Paperback)

    http://rapidshare.de/files/1240746/MCAD_MCSD_by_Amit_Kalani__70-320_.pdf.html

    8. MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-315):
    Developing and Implementing Web
    Applications with Visual C# and Visual Studio.NET
    By Amit Kalani (Paperback)

    http://rapidshare.de/files/102­3757/MCAD_MCSD_by_Amit_Kalani.­pdf.html

    HELP ME FIND AMIT KALANI's BOOK for 70-229 and I don't mind if some
    one share some other books with me, as I like reading free books ;)

    BOGABOGA, Apr 13, 2005

  2. BOGABOGA

    Sudar Guest

    hey buddy,

    What you are doing is legally wrong. It's totally a copyright
    Infringement. Don't get into any legal problems.

    --
    Sudar

    Sudar, Apr 15, 2005

  3. BOGABOGA

    BOGABOGA Guest

    Thanks for correction Sudar, but are you sure about that, cant we share
    these books with friends to study. I am not making any money out of it?

    BOGABOGA, Apr 17, 2005
  4. BOGABOGA

    Saga Guest

    Hi,

    Unfortnately, Sudar is right. If you read the cover page on the file
    that you made available, it clearly states that you can't copy,
    reproduce
    or transmit the PDF file in any way or form. This eBook is given to
    you by the book publisher when you purchase the book, but it is for
    your own private use. If you wish to give the eBook away, then
    you must include the printed book too.

    What can be done is to summarize the book in your own words and
    then sahre your summary. This is allot of work and hardly no one does
    it, but it can be done. Or you can take MS' testing guidelines and build
    on those, providing useful information that is contained in the books
    that you read. Again, lot's of work. After you take the test, you can
    recommend which parts of a book were useful to you and even summarize
    them. You should make it clear that what helped you passed is not
    necessarily the same thing that will help others pass, but it is a
    helpful
    orientation.

    Best Regards
    Saga

    Saga, Apr 18, 2005
  5. BOGABOGA

    BOGABOGA Guest

    Both of you are right (Saga & Sudar)!!!!
    I agree. It just that I wanted to help people but the way I selected
    was obviously wrong and I know that now.
    It will take some time to realize Pros-n-Cons of having/buying e-books,
    as of time of starting this post I considered E-books same as Printed
    Books that we usually share/borrow with/from friends. All-right I have
    learned a lesson, for information sake I need to mention that I have
    deleted any copies of these books that I had with me with out a proper
    purchase, as well as any backups and any uploads that I can control. I
    ask people who have downloaded these to do the same. But this do not
    apply to DRM - Activated E-books as they need Adobe's Registration to
    use them. Of course there permissions usually require a small payment;
    they may have a mechanism to pay it forward to the author.
    Sorry if I hurt some one by chance because of ignorance, it was an
    accident. I am thank-ful to Sudar for opening my eyes and pointing out
    this wrong act/ignorance.

    BOGABOGA, Apr 19, 2005
  6. BOGABOGA

    BOGABOGA Guest

    APress - A Programmer's Introduction to C Sharp.pdf
    Addison Wesley - .NET Web Services - Architecture and Implem.chm
    Addison Wesley - .NET for Java Developers Migrating to C Sha.chm
    Addison Wesley - Developing Applications with Visual Studio..pdf
    Addison Wesley - Essential ADO.NET.chm
    Addison Wesley - Essential ASP.NET with Examples in C Sharp.pdf
    Addison Wesley - Programming in the .NET Environment.chm
    Addison Wesley - Understanding .NET - A Tutorial and Analysi.chm
    Apress - COM and .NET Interoperability.chm
    Bruce Eckel - Thinking in C Sharp.pdf
    C Sharp Console Applications.pdf
    Deitel - C Sharp How to Program.pdf
    Deitel - VB.NET How to Program.pdf
    Hungry Minds - C Sharp COM+ Programming.pdf
    Hungry Minds - C Sharp Your Visual Blueprint for Building .N.pdf
    Introduction to Design Patterns in C Sharp.pdf
    MS Press - Building Web Solutions With ASP.NET and ADO.NET.chm
    MS Press - Coding Techniques for Visual Basic.Net.chm
    MS Press - Designing Microsoft ASP.NET Applications.pdf
    MS Press - Developing Windows Based Applications with Visual.chm
    MS Press - Inside C Sharp.chm
    MS Press - Inside Microsoft .NET IL Assembler.chm
    MS Press - Inside Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003.chm
    MS Press - OOP with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and Microsof.pdf
    McGraw-Hill - Osborne - Visual C++ .NET Developers Guide.pdf
    O'Reilly - .NET Framework Essentials.pdf
    O'Reilly - CSharp Essentials.chm
    O'Reilly - CSharp in a Nutshell.chm
    O'Reilly - Mastering Visual Studio .NET.chm
    O'Reilly - Programming Visual Basic .NET.pdf
    Osborne - Advanced C Sharp programming.pdf
    Peachpit Press - CSharp Web Development with ASP.NET - Visua.chm
    Que - ASP.NET by Example.chm
    Que - Special Edition Using Microsoft ASP.NET.chm
    Sams - ASP.NET Data Web Controls Kick Start.chm
    Sams - Teach Yourself ADO.NET in 21 Days.chm
    Sams - Teach Yourself Visual Studio .NET 2003 in 21 Days.chm
    Sybex - .NET Framework Solutions, In Search of the Lost Win3.pdf
    Sybex - C Sharp Complete.chm
    Sybex - C Sharp Network Programming.chm
    Sybex - Mastering C Sharp Database Programming.chm
    Sybex - Visual C Sharp .NET Programming.pdf
    Syngress - C Sharp .NET Web Developers Guide.pdf
    Syngress - C Sharp for JAVA Programmers.pdf
    Syngress - VB.NET Developer's Guide.pdf
    Wiley - Mastering Web Services Security.pdf
    Wrox - Beginning Visual Basic .NET Database Programming.pdf
    Wrox - Inside ASP.NET Web Matrix.pdf
    Wrox - Professional ADO.NET Programming.pdf
    Wrox - Professional ASP.NET.pdf
    Syngress ASP.NET Web Developer's Guide
    Sams - Teach Yourself Visual C++.NET in 24 Hours
    Sams - Teach Yourself .NET Windows Forms in 21 Days
    O'Reilly - C Sharp Essentials
    MS Press - Programming Micrsofot .NET
    MS Press - Microsoft Visual C++ .NET Step by Step (2003 Version)
    MS Press - Applied Microsoft .NET Framework Programming
    Hungry Minds - ASP.NET Database Programming Weekend Crash Course

    BOGABOGA, Apr 28, 2005
  7. BOGABOGA

    BOGABOGA Guest

    Syngress ASP.NET Web Developer's Guide
    Sams - Teach Yourself Visual C++.NET in 24 Hours
    Sams - Teach Yourself .NET Windows Forms in 21 Days
    O'Reilly - C Sharp Essentials
    MS Press - Programming Micrsofot .NET
    MS Press - Microsoft Visual C++ .NET Step by Step (2003 Version)
    MS Press - Applied Microsoft .NET Framework Programming
    Hungry Minds - ASP.NET Database Programming Weekend Crash Course
    Syngress ASP.NET Web Developer's Guide.pdf
    Sams - Visual C++.NET in 24 Hours.chm
    Sams Teach Yourself .NET Windows Forms in 21 Days.chm
    Programming Microsoft.Net.chm
    Visual.C.plus.plus.NET.Step.by.Step.2003.CHM
    MS Press - Applied Microsoft .NET Framework Programming.pdf
    ASP.NET Database Programming Weekend Crash Course.pdf

    BOGABOGA, Apr 28, 2005
  9. BOGABOGA

    Agus Guest

    Agus, Mar 13, 2006