    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    Animals that lay eggs don't have belly buttons.
    TechGeekPro, Mar 16, 2006

  2. TechGeekPro

    The F-Word Guest

    > SO SOMEBODY FUSCKING SHOOT ME!!!

    You mispelled The F-Word.

    Oh, and '%username%', that's not a valid email address.

    Also, straighten up and get your act together.

    And just so you know... A lot of people have been commenting as of late
    about the really poor way in which you handle yourself, and the result seems
    unanimously to be that you behave as though you are a drunken degenerate
    from Iceland.

    You better get to it, son, or everybody, everywhere, will be saying that
    Clint Eastwood is yella.
    The F-Word, Mar 16, 2006

  3. TechGeekPro

    Mike T. Guest

    "The F-Word" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > And just so you know... A lot of people have been commenting as of late
    > about the really poor way in which you handle yourself, and the result
    > seems unanimously to be that you behave as though you are a drunken
    > degenerate from Iceland.

    Don't knock Iceland. One of my classmates in college was from Iceland...she
    was hawwwwt!

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI
    Mike T., Mar 16, 2006
  4. TechGeekPro

    kpg Guest

    As TechGeekPro once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > SO SOMEBODY FUSCKING SHOOT ME!!!

    Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son.
    kpg, Mar 16, 2006
  5. TechGeekPro

    Frisbee® Guest

    > SO SOMEBODY FUSCKING SHOOT ME!!!

    Three words: Let it go.
    Frisbee®, Mar 16, 2006
  6. TechGeekPro

    Frisbee® Guest

    "The F-Word" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in message

    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> SO SOMEBODY FUSCKING SHOOT ME!!!

    > You mispelled The F-Word.
    >
    > Oh, and '%username%', that's not a valid email address.
    >
    > Also, straighten up and get your act together.
    >
    > And just so you know... A lot of people have been commenting as of late
    > about the really poor way in which you handle yourself, and the result
    > seems unanimously to be that you behave as though you are a drunken
    > degenerate from Iceland.
    >
    > You better get to it, son, or everybody, everywhere, will be saying that
    > Clint Eastwood is yella.

    Don't be bringing Rowdy Yates into this.
    Frisbee®, Mar 16, 2006
  7. TechGeekPro

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Frisbee® assaulted us with:
    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> SO SOMEBODY FUSCKING SHOOT ME!!!

    > Three words: Let it go.

    LMAO!
    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Mar 16, 2006
  8. TechGeekPro

    James Guest

    yet so many amercians do...

    James, Mar 16, 2006
  9. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:#7g#tQQSGHA.4264
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > All gawked in amazement when: Frisbee® assaulted us with:
    >> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> SO SOMEBODY FUSCKING SHOOT ME!!!

    >> Three words: Let it go.

    > LMAO!

    jeez, you're easily entertained..

    .....another reason I like you...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it
    but at the very least you need a beer. --Frank Zappa
    Neil, Mar 16, 2006
  10. TechGeekPro

    Frisbee® Guest

    > did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:#7g#tQQSGHA.4264
    > @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> All gawked in amazement when: Frisbee® assaulted us with:
    >>> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Three words: Let it go.

    >> LMAO!

    > jeez, you're easily entertained..

    It's funnier if you read posts on the web site first.
    Frisbee®, Mar 16, 2006
  11. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > It's funnier if you read posts on the web site first.

    website? we have a website? why would I read that?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - If all those psychics know the winning lottery numbers, why are they all
    still working?
    Neil, Mar 16, 2006
  12. TechGeekPro

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Neil:

    >> It's funnier if you read posts on the web site first.

    > website? we have a website? why would I read that?

    Because it's funnier that way. Duh.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Mar 16, 2006
  13. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse,
    > the plaintive wail of Neil:
    >
    >>> It's funnier if you read posts on the web site first.

    >> website? we have a website? why would I read that?

    > Because it's funnier that way. Duh.

    oh, well then....

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    Neil, Mar 16, 2006
  14. TechGeekPro

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Neil:

    >> Because it's funnier that way. Duh.
    >>

    > oh, well then....

    Glad I could help today.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Mar 16, 2006
  15. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Glad I could help today.

    now I know you're fibbin'

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Does fuzzy logic tickle?
    Neil, Mar 16, 2006
  16. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 16, 2006 at 9:09am "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > Three words: Let it go.

    Touche.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    Mr. Osborne, may I be excused? My brain is full.
    TechGeekPro, Mar 17, 2006
  17. **James's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > yet so many amercians do...

    Your Point???

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent!
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 17, 2006
  18. I used to handle aircraft turnarounds for a Ground handling company.
    I can confirm one thing. Iceland Air have HAWT stewardeses.

    --
    LoopBack

    =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=, Mar 17, 2006
  19. TechGeekPro

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Loopback" <loopback@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    >I used to handle aircraft turnarounds for a Ground handling company.
    > I can confirm one thing. Iceland Air have HAWT stewardeses.

    Frisbee®, Mar 17, 2006
  20. TechGeekPro

    kpg Guest

    As TechGeekPro once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >> Three words: Let it go.

    > Touche.

    You misspelled Touch.
    kpg, Mar 17, 2006