  1. I purchased a x64 machine downloaded the beta but I didn't get in on the TA
    to get the full version. How do I go about getting it if there is not going
    to be a retail version?
    =?Utf-8?B?RXVkb25q?=, Aug 25, 2005

  2. The OEM/System Builder version is widely available from outlets that build
    computers. These can be your local system builder or one of the many online
    outlets. Anyone who builds systems, basically. A qualifying hardware
    purchase is required, but it is usually quite liberally interpreted.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 25, 2005