    my problem correctly...
    Thank you all for your indulgence...
    Mike
    Michael Kicak, Jan 20, 2008

  2. Use Windows Explorer and navigate to any .jpg file -- look in your My
    Pictures folder, which is a sub-folder of your My Documents folder.

    Right click and choose Open With, then click Choose Program, and click the
    Always Open With check box.

    Your JPG files will be opened with the program you select.

    Jeff Strickland, Jan 20, 2008