I met Bill Gates!!!!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by philo, May 6, 2006.

  1. philo

    philo Guest

    Last week I was doing some servcie work at one of my customers and noticed
    that the place looked
    unusually clean. When I asked what was going on...they said : Bill Gates is
    comming today.

    Wow! I was really impressed until i found out that "Bill Gates" was simply
    the owner of the company
    and not *the* Bill Gates. Heck, this poor slob was only worth a few hundred
    million dollars.

    Anyway...as they passed by I nodded at the guy and he nodded back...
    so in a way I can say that I met Bill Gates !

    --
    http://www.plazaearth.com/philo/whitecat.txt

    philo, May 6, 2006

  2. philo

    John Holmes Guest

    philo blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Last week I was doing some servcie work at one of my customers and
    > noticed that the place looked
    > unusually clean. When I asked what was going on...they said : Bill
    > Gates is comming today.
    >
    > Wow! I was really impressed until i found out that "Bill Gates" was
    > simply the owner of the company
    > and not *the* Bill Gates. Heck, this poor slob was only worth a few
    > hundred million dollars.
    >
    > Anyway...as they passed by I nodded at the guy and he nodded back...
    > so in a way I can say that I met Bill Gates !

    You must be really happy now, eh?

    --
    Your mother was a driveling dimwit who opened an animal sanctuary on a
    roadworks site.

    John Holmes, May 6, 2006

  3. philo

    Guest

    On Sat, 6 May 2006 06:39:33 -0500, "philo" <> wrote:

    >Anyway...as they passed by I nodded at the guy and he nodded back...
    >so in a way I can say that I met Bill Gates !

    How about this then:-

    My wife's step mother was in Antigua meeting her friend from 60 years
    back. They were sat together on a wall by some beach. They wanted a
    photo together so they asked this chap walking by to take their snap.
    He did!

    That evening they noticed the same man boarding a small boat to go to
    a big luxury yacht. She asked who the man was and was told "that's Mr
    Gates going back to his yacht".

    The photo, now stuck on her kitchen wall, says "Photography By Bill
    Gates".

    http://www.easynn.com

    , May 6, 2006
  4. philo

    Mike Easter Guest

    wrote:

    > That evening they noticed the same man boarding a small boat to go to
    > a big luxury yacht. She asked who the man was and was told "that's Mr
    > Gates going back to his yacht".

    re small boat back to the yacht.

    Once on the beach in either Isla de Mujeres or Cozumel, I forget which,
    someone took a small boat back to a nice boat offshore, which had a
    helipad which helicopter allegedly took them to an even larger boat
    somewhere else up the coast.

    I hate those gnarly little transportation logistics inconveniences.

    Beam me to the big boat, Scotty.

    It was Isla.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, May 6, 2006
  5. philo

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 6 May 2006 06:39:33 -0500, "philo" <> wrote:

    >Last week I was doing some servcie work at one of my customers and noticed
    >that the place looked
    >unusually clean. When I asked what was going on...they said : Bill Gates is
    >comming today.
    >
    >Wow! I was really impressed until i found out that "Bill Gates" was simply
    >the owner of the company
    >and not *the* Bill Gates. Heck, this poor slob was only worth a few hundred
    >million dollars.
    >
    >Anyway...as they passed by I nodded at the guy and he nodded back...
    >so in a way I can say that I met Bill Gates !

    Jack Daniels is on a yahoo group I'm on.

    Evan Platt, May 6, 2006
  6. philo

    philo Guest

    > How about this then:-
    >
    > My wife's step mother was in Antigua meeting her friend from 60 years
    > back. They were sat together on a wall by some beach. They wanted a
    > photo together so they asked this chap walking by to take their snap.
    > He did!
    >
    > That evening they noticed the same man boarding a small boat to go to
    > a big luxury yacht. She asked who the man was and was told "that's Mr
    > Gates going back to his yacht".
    >
    > The photo, now stuck on her kitchen wall, says "Photography By Bill
    > Gates".

    Good one!!!!

    philo, May 6, 2006
  7. philo

    philo Guest

    >>Anyway...as they passed by I nodded at the guy and he nodded back...
    >>so in a way I can say that I met Bill Gates !

    > Jack Daniels is on a yahoo group I'm on.

    ....or is that just someone drinking Jack Daniels ????

    philo, May 6, 2006
  8. philo

    Lookout Guest

    On Sat, 06 May 2006 07:29:35 -0700, Evan Platt
    <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 6 May 2006 06:39:33 -0500, "philo" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Last week I was doing some servcie work at one of my customers and noticed
    >>that the place looked
    >>unusually clean. When I asked what was going on...they said : Bill Gates is
    >>comming today.
    >>
    >>Wow! I was really impressed until i found out that "Bill Gates" was simply
    >>the owner of the company
    >>and not *the* Bill Gates. Heck, this poor slob was only worth a few hundred
    >>million dollars.
    >>
    >>Anyway...as they passed by I nodded at the guy and he nodded back...
    >>so in a way I can say that I met Bill Gates !

    >Jack Daniels is on a yahoo group I'm on.

    I met him on IRC. He's driving long haul now.

    Lookout, May 6, 2006
  9. X-No-Archive: YES
    philo [] has entered into testimony

    > Last week I was doing some servcie work at one of my customers and
    > noticed that the place looked
    > unusually clean. When I asked what was going on...they said : Bill
    > Gates is comming today.
    >
    > Wow! I was really impressed until i found out that "Bill Gates" was
    > simply the owner of the company
    > and not *the* Bill Gates. Heck, this poor slob was only worth a few
    > hundred million dollars.
    >
    > Anyway...as they passed by I nodded at the guy and he nodded back...
    > so in a way I can say that I met Bill Gates !

    Does this Bill like pies?

    --

    Skepticult® Member# 581-00504-208
    ChadwickStone at Gmail dot com

    Chadwick Stone©, May 6, 2006
  10. philo

    philo Guest

    > Does this Bill like pies?

    Splat!

    If I threw a pie at him I would probably have lost my job!

    Maybe I should have thrown one !

    philo, May 7, 2006
  11. philo

    Spuds Guest

    <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 6 May 2006 06:39:33 -0500, "philo" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Last week I was doing some servcie work at one of my customers and noticed
    >>that the place looked
    >>unusually clean. When I asked what was going on...they said : Bill Gates is
    >>comming today.
    >>
    >>Wow! I was really impressed until i found out that "Bill Gates" was simply
    >>the owner of the company
    >>and not *the* Bill Gates. Heck, this poor slob was only worth a few hundred
    >>million dollars.
    >>
    >>Anyway...as they passed by I nodded at the guy and he nodded back...
    >>so in a way I can say that I met Bill Gates !

    >Jack Daniels is on a yahoo group I'm on.

    I dated Betty Crocker. She was Moist & Easy.
    If you build a man a fire, he will be warm for a day.
    If you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life.

    Spuds, May 7, 2006