I mention this before...excess crap...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by USB Port 0, Feb 28, 2006.

  1. USB Port 0

    USB Port 0 Guest

    ....on one's 'puter...filled with DLLs...sloppy
    micro-scam s'ware that if one had to delete
    you gain a 'sorry, can't delete... program in use
    by another program, or if you delete this other progs
    may not run correct'...

    ....shit!!..is there a guide, manual that will allow a user
    to freaking 'decipher' all the nonsense on my 'puter??...

    ....and no...sorry no linux, no re-format and select the
    proverbial 'custom' reload...

    ....my XP system is fine (dell 1200, 1+gig internal, 30
    gig HD, 80 gig external)...DSL...USB expander...
    1.33 gig-a-hurts....

    ....my system does not crash...too tight...tried system
    tools, disk cleanup, yadda, yadda...CCleaner, and
    still the slop keeps stackin' up for whatever reason...

    ....please help...would a 300 gig external be an alternate
    solution??...should, or could, dump the operating system
    and all it's junk upon said device??...

    ....i try to keep my system as clean as possible...

    increase the peace...nuke iran....

    USB Port 0, Feb 28, 2006

  2. USB Port 0

    old jon Guest

    "USB Port 0" <> wrote in message
    > ...on one's 'puter...filled with DLLs...sloppy
    > micro-scam s'ware that if one had to delete
    > you gain a 'sorry, can't delete... program in use
    > by another program, or if you delete this other progs
    > may not run correct'...
    >
    > ...shit!!..is there a guide, manual that will allow a user
    > to freaking 'decipher' all the nonsense on my 'puter??...
    >
    > ...and no...sorry no linux, no re-format and select the
    > proverbial 'custom' reload...
    >
    > ...my XP system is fine (dell 1200, 1+gig internal, 30
    > gig HD, 80 gig external)...DSL...USB expander...
    > 1.33 gig-a-hurts....
    >
    > ...my system does not crash...too tight...tried system
    > tools, disk cleanup, yadda, yadda...CCleaner, and
    > still the slop keeps stackin' up for whatever reason...
    >
    > ...please help...would a 300 gig external be an alternate
    > solution??...should, or could, dump the operating system
    > and all it's junk upon said device??...
    >
    > ...i try to keep my system as clean as possible...
    >
    > increase the peace...nuke iran....

    Don`t Ramble !.
    If you`ve got a problem, someone will try to help you.
    Just state your problem properly.

    --
    bw..OJ

    old jon, Feb 28, 2006

  3. "> Don`t Ramble !.
    > If you`ve got a problem, someone will try to help you.
    > Just state your problem properly.

    ....i have stated the problem...granted a bit terse....
    but if you don't understand the problem, or are of
    no consequence,,,then what are you doing responding??
    ....maybe the apple II is still in your realm...

    ....answer the question...you can't....can you??...

    increase the peace...nuke canada...

    SchmeechGizzard, Feb 28, 2006
  4. USB Port 0

    Frosty Guest

    What trick, what device, what starting-hole on Tue, 28 Feb 2006
    04:17:41 GMT, canst thou now find out, to hide "USB Port 0"
    <> from this open and apparent shame?:

    >...on one's 'puter...filled with DLLs...sloppy
    >micro-scam s'ware that if one had to delete
    >you gain a 'sorry, can't delete... program in use
    >by another program, or if you delete this other progs
    >may not run correct'...

    <snip>

    Why??
    I can't understand these folks who want to "clean" everything.
    Is it an anal thing?
    Woe be to the person who showed you Windows Explorer!
    Just get a bigger HD and be done with it!
    Is yer PC runnin' too slow? maybe it's yer steekin' dialup! Bite the
    bullet and get cable already!
    Hey, it's just a computer, man! How 'boutcha reformat & reinstall
    Winders?
    --

    Turn off that damned internet!
    http://www.turnofftheinternet.com/

    Frosty, Feb 28, 2006
  5. USB Port 0 wrote:

    > ...on one's 'puter...filled with DLLs...sloppy
    > micro-scam s'ware that if one had to delete
    > you gain a 'sorry, can't delete... program in use
    > by another program, or if you delete this other progs
    > may not run correct'... <snip>

    The ellipsis is your favorite form of punctuation, isn't it?

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Feb 28, 2006
  6. USB Port 0

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2006-02-28, USB Port 0 <> wrote:

    snip

    > ...my system does not crash...too tight...tried system
    > tools, disk cleanup, yadda, yadda...CCleaner, and
    > still the slop keeps stackin' up for whatever reason...

    snip

    No problem ... no fix ... what slop? Who runs your computer ... you?

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Feb 28, 2006
  7. USB Port 0

    mistletoad Guest

    "old jon" <> wrote in

    > "USB Port 0" <> wrote in message
    >> ...on one's 'puter...filled with DLLs...sloppy
    >> micro-scam s'ware that if one had to delete
    >> you gain a 'sorry, can't delete... program in use
    >> by another program, or if you delete this other progs
    >> may not run correct'...
    >>
    >> ...shit!!..is there a guide, manual that will allow a user
    >> to freaking 'decipher' all the nonsense on my 'puter??...
    >>
    >> ...and no...sorry no linux, no re-format and select the
    >> proverbial 'custom' reload...
    >>
    >> ...my XP system is fine (dell 1200, 1+gig internal, 30
    >> gig HD, 80 gig external)...DSL...USB expander...
    >> 1.33 gig-a-hurts....
    >>
    >> ...my system does not crash...too tight...tried system
    >> tools, disk cleanup, yadda, yadda...CCleaner, and
    >> still the slop keeps stackin' up for whatever reason...
    >>
    >> ...please help...would a 300 gig external be an alternate
    >> solution??...should, or could, dump the operating system
    >> and all it's junk upon said device??...
    >>
    >> ...i try to keep my system as clean as possible...
    >>
    >> increase the peace...nuke iran....
    >>

    > Don`t Ramble !.
    > If you`ve got a problem, someone will try to help you.
    > Just state your problem properly.

    I more or less understood, but what I found amusing is that he
    basically said he refuses to execute any of the solutions he was
    probably gonna get. Strangely, he only got one, reinstall.
    Should have been reformat (partition while you're at it), and
    then reinstall.

    I would copy what matters to a CDR, reformat, reinstall, and use
    a Lite (www.litepc.com) program to eliminate the most
    troublesome crap. Oh, and no OE (lite can do this), unless you
    simply WANT to have problems.

    mistletoad, Feb 28, 2006
  8. Well gosh, that was really concise, yet
    filled with dumb-ass responses.

    Jez, reformat, repartion??!! Are you
    for real??. The 'puter only came with a
    restore disc.

    Buy a bigger HD??. And possibly end up
    with same prob??. WTF??!!

    I admit, I do not know what a generous
    supply of l'il billy gates stuffed upon XP.

    Do you??!!

    Didn't think so.

    There must be a program to clean this crap
    offa my 'puter. You know what I am talking about.
    All of those DLLs, stuff in Program Files, Windoze
    directory. Junk that if you try to delete you gain a
    "deleting this make cause other programs not to work,
    continue?".

    Go ahead, have a look. You try and decifer.

    And don't you dare mention Linux.

    peace. Make me smarter.

    Dr. Flem Hocking, Mar 2, 2006
  9. USB Port 0

    Plato Guest

    Dr. Flem Hocking wrote:

    > Jez, reformat, repartion??!! Are you
    > for real??. The 'puter only came with a
    > restore disc.

    Yellow Pages | Computer | Sales And Service

    Call in a tech to fix you up.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Mar 2, 2006
  10. USB Port 0

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2006-03-02, Dr. Flem Hocking <> wrote:

    snip

    > peace. Make me smarter.

    Amen.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Mar 2, 2006

  11. >> peace. Make me smarter.

    > Amen.

    Does that help me??...or are all them alter
    boys sharing your smokes??...

    Answer the original question
    ....that is, if the 'pipe' hasn't taken over...

    Maybe I can rely upon you...naaaa...would make
    your momma proud of you....we can't have that...

    ....now can we??..

    Increase the Peace

    Dr. Flem Hocking, Mar 2, 2006
  12. USB Port 0

    USB Port 0 Guest

    > Why??
    > I can't understand these folks who want to "clean" everything.
    > Is it an anal thing?
    > Woe be to the person who showed you Windows Explorer!
    > Just get a bigger HD and be done with it!
    > Is yer PC runnin' too slow? maybe it's yer steekin' dialup! Bite the
    > bullet and get cable already!
    > Hey, it's just a computer, man! How 'boutcha reformat & reinstall
    > Winders?

    ....idiot savant...reformat, reinstall??...that is the spineless,
    manner in which to accomplish the situation...

    ....you 'probly do as such every other day...

    ....eat screamin' death...

    peace

    USB Port 0, Mar 4, 2006
  13. USB Port 0

    USB Port 0 Guest

    >> ...on one's 'puter...filled with DLLs...sloppy
    >> micro-scam s'ware that if one had to delete
    >> you gain a 'sorry, can't delete... program in use
    >> by another program, or if you delete this other progs
    >> may not run correct'... <snip>

    > The ellipsis is your favorite form of punctuation, isn't it?

    ....and yours??...punctuation??...at least I get the point
    across...you just dilute it...

    peace...either answer the original question or go
    back to your disgusting perversions...

    sweet jesus...he must love stupid people...
    he made so many of them...get outta here punk...

    USB Port 0, Mar 4, 2006
  14. USB Port 0

    USB Port 0 Guest

    > Don`t Ramble !.
    > If you`ve got a problem, someone will try to help you.
    > Just state your problem properly.

    ....too much 'j.walker'...eh??...

    peace...you gained the question...but not too
    bright to answer...

    peace...damn turd in the punch-bowl...

    USB Port 0, Mar 4, 2006

    [Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:]
    >> The ellipsis is your favorite form of punctuation, isn't it?

    > ...and yours??...punctuation??...at least I get the point
    > across...you just dilute it...

    My favorite....form of.....punctuation....is the correctly....
    formatted complete....sentence.....followed by....the full stop....
    (period)...and.....the required......space character....

    Why do you think your composition is easy to read?

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Mar 4, 2006