I making big photo postcard can you help me ?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by sirjacek@gmail.com, Jun 28, 2012.

  1. Guest

    Hi everybody
    My name is Jacek and I have big request for you, your friends ,and every person of the world .
    I want make a Big surprise for love of my life.Create big postcard 1meter x 2 meters with photos(100-500 photos) of people .
    I need you and you friends help this is simple. (1 minute of "hard" work )

    1. prepare a sheet of paper with the inscription "Magda call Jacek " ( example photo from another person http://smarq.pl/cdo/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/img.jpg )

    2.Make photos of you and the inscription"Magda call Jacek "

    3.Send an image to me on my e-mail address second

    4. Forward this message to another person .

    My inspiration is from the movie "Pay It Forward"

    my YouTube request En subtitles and description
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9qiAMoG-PY&feature=g-upl

    Can you Help me (This does not require more time than making a sandwich :D :) )

    Ps.
    Maybe I'm a romantic person, maybe sometimes we need to do something crazy

    For 10 best photographs and films there will be small prizes :)

    , Jun 28, 2012

  2. Robert Coe Guest

    :
[...]

    Do you really not have anything better to do with your time?

    Bob

    Robert Coe, Jun 30, 2012