    Just emailed to you by mistake.

    I really appreciat your cooperation.

    Thank you.

    Benedicta Soto, Oct 1, 2004

  2. Benedicta Soto

    Yddap Guest

    "Benedicta Soto" <> wrote in message
    news:vuh7d.50395$...
    >I just sent you an email my mistake of a tax return.
    >
    > Please delete that email and send it back to me.
    >
    > Just emailed to you by mistake.
    >
    > I really appreciat your cooperation.
    >
    > Thank you.

    Ooohhh ?
    --
    Yddap

    Yddap, Oct 1, 2004

  3. "Benedicta Soto" <> wrote in message
    >I just sent you an email my mistake of a tax return.
    >
    > Please delete that email and send it back to me.

    If he deletes it then he won't have it so he won't be able to send it back
    to you.

    Jason Willliams, Oct 1, 2004
  4. I too wondered this.

    David Griffin, Oct 1, 2004
  5. Benedicta Soto

    ImhoTech Guest

    > I just sent you an email my mistake of a tax return.
    >
    > Please delete that email and send it back to me.
    >
    > Just emailed to you by mistake.
    >
    > I really appreciat your cooperation.
    >
    > Thank you.

    No way! I'm having fun with that baby!

    ImhoTech, Oct 1, 2004
  6. Benedicta Soto

    Unknown Guest

    If I delete it how can I send it back to you?

    Unknown, Oct 1, 2004
  7. Benedicta Soto

    Gort Guest

    Benedicta Soto wrote:
    > I just sent you an email my mistake of a tax return.
    >
    > Please delete that email and send it back to me.
    >
    > Just emailed to you by mistake.
    >
    > I really appreciat your cooperation.
    >
    > Thank you.

    No problem; I'll shoot it back the minute it hits my Inbox !
    Then I'll Delete it in Sent Files.
    Good enough ?

    --
    If you find a posting or message from myself offensive, inappropriate, or
    disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore a posting,

    Gort, Oct 1, 2004
  8. Benedicta Soto, <>, the overheated, gap-toothed pigeon, and
    lost mountain guide, screamed:

    > I just sent you an email my mistake of a tax return.

    Yes, I know. Everyone here is pissing themselves laughing. Is that really
    all you earn? Are you Mexican?

    --
    You pimping, crookbacked, outwitted road sweeper.

    Jared Beaumont, Oct 2, 2004
  9. Benedicta Soto

    dwacon Guest

    > I just sent you an email my mistake of a tax return.
    >
    > Please delete that email and send it back to me.

    Wake up and go to sleep...

    Shut up and explain yourself...

    Don't move... put your hands up!

    --