I love these!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Jonathan Roberts, Jan 11, 2007.

  1. subject Can i trust you ?

    Hello Friend,
    I hope my email meets you well. I am in need of your assistance. My name
    is Sgt James Clayton. I am a military attache with the Engineering unit
    here in Ba'qubah Iraq for the united state, we have about $25 Million
    dollars that we want to move out of the country.

    My partners and I need a good partner someone we can trust to actualize
    this venture.The money is from oil proceeds and legal.But we are moving
    it through diplomatic means to your house directly or a safe and secured
    location of your choice using diplomatic courier services.

    But can we trust you? Once the funds get to you, you take your 40% out
    and keep our own 60%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place
    where the funds can be sent to. Our own part is sending it to you.

    If you are interested I will furnish you with more details.
    Awaiting your urgent response.

    Your Buddy.
    Sgt James Clayton.

    Jonathan Roberts, Jan 11, 2007

  2. Jonathan Roberts

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    "Jonathan Roberts" <> wrote in message
    > subject Can i trust you ?
    >
    > Hello Friend,
    > I hope my email meets you well. I am in need of your assistance. My name
    > is Sgt James Clayton. I am a military attache with the Engineering unit
    > here in Ba'qubah Iraq for the united state, we have about $25 Million
    > dollars that we want to move out of the country.
    >
    > My partners and I need a good partner someone we can trust to actualize
    > this venture.The money is from oil proceeds and legal.But we are moving it
    > through diplomatic means to your house directly or a safe and secured
    > location of your choice using diplomatic courier services.
    >
    > But can we trust you? Once the funds get to you, you take your 40% out and
    > keep our own 60%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where
    > the funds can be sent to. Our own part is sending it to you.
    >
    > If you are interested I will furnish you with more details.
    > Awaiting your urgent response.
    >
    > Your Buddy.
    > Sgt James Clayton.

    I'm guessing this guy figured he could trust you on account of that now
    world-famous sig of yours.

    Frisbee(r) MCNGP #13, MCP, CPD, BCIP, SOB, EIEIO
    FrisbeeĀ®, Jan 11, 2007

  3. Jonathan Roberts

    kpg Guest

    This message is off topic for this group.

    I'm prettry sure it belonds in my inbox.
    kpg, Jan 11, 2007