    Rowdy he's mine :)

    Hugs + Kiss's
    Candy

    I Love Rowdy Yates, Aug 31, 2005

  2. I Love Rowdy Yates

    Jtyc Guest

    Who doesn't?

    Jtyc, Aug 31, 2005

  3. I Love Rowdy Yates

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in news:ebYRRamrFHA.2604
    @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

    > Who doesn't?

    Mrs. Rowdy...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - COFFEE.COM not found. Author asleep.

    Neil, Aug 31, 2005
  4. I Love Rowdy Yates

    Frisbee® Guest

    "I Love Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    > Yes it's true he really gets me going!!!
    >
    > Which MCNGP member would you want to father your children? You can't have
    > Rowdy he's mine :)
    >
    > Hugs + Kiss's
    > Candy

    I am absolutely stumped. I just can't imagine who this could possibly be.

    Frisbee®, Aug 31, 2005
  5. THERE IS NO MRS YATES, IF THERE WAS, I'D SCRATCH HER EYES OUT!!!!!!!

    I Love Rowdy Yates, Aug 31, 2005
  6. I Love Rowdy Yates

    Jtyc Guest

    > Well honey, *ALL* the MCNGP guys get me going a little, but Rowdy ... WOW,
    > oh my god I think I'm about to .....

    You know he's not really Clint Eastwood.

    Jtyc, Aug 31, 2005
  7. Well honey, *ALL* the MCNGP guys get me going a little, but Rowdy ... WOW,
    oh my god I think I'm about to .....

    Hugs + Kiss's Candy

    I Love Rowdy Yates, Aug 31, 2005
  8. I Love Rowdy Yates

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> Well honey, *ALL* the MCNGP guys get me going a little, but Rowdy ...
    >> WOW, oh my god I think I'm about to .....

    > You know he's not really Clint Eastwood.

    Well, at least he's not a 1960's Clint Eastwood.

    Frisbee®, Aug 31, 2005
  9. I Love Rowdy Yates

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "I Love Rowdy Yates" <> say in

    > THERE IS NO MRS YATES, IF THERE WAS, I'D SCRATCH HIS EYES OUT!!!!!!!

    IFYPFY

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Do files get embarrassed when you unZIP them?

    Neil, Aug 31, 2005
  10. I Love Rowdy Yates

    lowdes Guest

    I would hope any MCNGP members wouldn't breed.

    lowdes, Aug 31, 2005
  11. I Love Rowdy Yates

    catwalker63 Guest

    "lowdes" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > I would hope any MCNGP members wouldn't breed.

    Too late! <eg>

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Aug 31, 2005
  12. I Love Rowdy Yates

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, lowdes spewed across the ether:

    > I would hope any MCNGP members wouldn't breed.

    Lame

    JaR, Aug 31, 2005
  13. I Love Rowdy Yates

    Neil Guest

    did you hear catwalker63 <> say in

    > "lowdes" <> prattled ceaslessly in
    >
    >> I would hope any MCNGP members wouldn't breed.
    >>

    > Too late! <eg>

    I told you not to tell anyone, it could get back to my wife...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - yip yip yip yap yap yip *BANG* -- NO TERRIER

    Neil, Sep 1, 2005
  14. I Love Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns96C3AD0DC158Aneilmcsegmailcom@
    207.46.248.16:

    > did you hear "I Love Rowdy Yates" <> say in
    >
    >> THERE IS NO MRS YATES, IF THERE WAS, I'D SCRATCH HIS EYES OUT!!!!!!!

    > IFYPFY

    ha!! ha!! i made the OP as candy to make you all think I had a real
    girlfriend!! ha!! ha!!! i fooled all of you... suckerz!!!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 1, 2005
  15. I Love Rowdy Yates

    lowdes Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, lowdes spewed across the ether:
    >
    >> I would hope any MCNGP members wouldn't breed.

    > Lame

    Wow you are getting good at this . . . . I'm glad you like the word Lame,
    it's like MCNGP.

    lowdes, Sep 1, 2005
  16. I Love Rowdy Yates

    T-Bone Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote
    > I would hope any MCNGP members wouldn't breed.

    Come on, strain a bit!
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Sep 1, 2005
  17. I Love Rowdy Yates

    Frisbee® Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message

    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, lowdes spewed across the ether:
    >>
    >>> I would hope any MCNGP members wouldn't breed.

    >> Lame
    >>

    > Wow you are getting good at this . . . . I'm glad you like the word Lame,
    > it's like MCNGP.

    Since MCSB is a bit busy, I'll use his phrase which definitely applies here.

    You suck.

    Frisbee®, Sep 1, 2005
  18. I Love Rowdy Yates

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in news:#C#
    :

    > You suck.

    Like an electolux

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

    Neil, Sep 1, 2005
  19. I Love Rowdy Yates

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "T-Bone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> say in news:#
    :

    > "lowdes" <> wrote
    >> I would hope any MCNGP members wouldn't breed.

    > Come on, strain a bit!

    ***YAWN***

    (you missed out on the capitalization so GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!)

    Neil, Sep 1, 2005
  20. I Love Rowdy Yates

    Briscobar Guest

    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    > Since MCSB is a bit busy, I'll use his phrase which definitely
    > applies here.
    >
    > You suck.

    Just as much as our insane friend in the Other Group

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com has a nosebleed from all the coke.