I love 360s

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Mike Henley, Jun 28, 2006.

  1. Mike Henley

    Mike Henley Guest

    Mike Henley, Jun 28, 2006

  2. Mike Henley wrote:
    > So sweet
    >
    > http://www.photojpl.com/

    Peter Murphy has some that are outstanding as well:

    http://www.mediavr.com/blog/

    Anybody have "quick" guide to how these are made, what lenses are used,
    what tripod rigs, what software.. I am especially wondering about night
    time shots.

    Brian Sullivan, Jun 28, 2006

  3. >http://www.mediavr.com/blog/

    >Anybody have "quick" guide to how these are made, what lenses are used,
    >what tripod rigs, what software.. I am especially wondering about night
    >time shots.

    You can start your reading with http://www.panotools.info/mediawiki/

    BTW, my spherical panoramas can be seen at
    http://panoramy.zbooy.pl/360/ :)

    zbooy

    --
    Szymon 'Zbooy' Madej -- zbooy[ma³pka]zbooy(kropa)pl
    OZSR => http://www.cyfronet.krakow.pl/rowery/

    Szymon 'Zbooy' Madej, Jun 29, 2006
  4. On 6/28/06 12:29 PM, Brian Sullivan posted the following:
    > Mike Henley wrote:
    >> So sweet
    >>
    >> http://www.photojpl.com/

    > Peter Murphy has some that are outstanding as well:
    >
    > http://www.mediavr.com/blog/
    >
    > Anybody have "quick" guide to how these are made, what lenses are used,
    > what tripod rigs, what software.. I am especially wondering about night
    > time shots.

    Whoa! 360 x 360! Very impressive; may be the first I've ever seen.

    --

    John McWilliams

    John McWilliams, Jun 29, 2006