    Rocc Kugent Guest

    If I lost my database how could I get it back?

    No one offered help in the Access group.

    Rocc Kugent, Sep 19, 2004

  2. Rocc Kugent

    MightyKitten Guest

    "Rocc Kugent" <> schreef in bericht
    news:3f2601c49e60$720efb50$
    > If I lost my database how could I get it back?
    >
    > No one offered help in the Access group.

    You mean you need something like a file recovery program?
    http://www.softwarepatch.com/software/filerecovery.html

    Jeroen de Bruijn

    MightyKitten, Sep 19, 2004

  3. >If I lost my database how could I get it back?

    have you reported it missing to the police?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 19, 2004
  4. Rocc Kugent

    Consultant Guest

    A$$hole ! If you can't answer properly, don't answer at
    all ! Go, watch the porno movies in your underground
    hole !

    Consultant

    Consultant, Sep 19, 2004
  5. Rocc Kugent

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Consultant" <> spewed
    in news:284e01c49e96$066b6100$:

    > A$$hole ! If you can't answer properly, don't answer at
    > all ! Go, watch the porno movies in your underground
    > hole !
    >
    > Consultant

    from the web? nooooooooooooooo....I call shenanigans

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 19, 2004
  6. Rocc Kugent

    catwalker63 Guest

    Neil <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > babbling on and on again "Consultant" <>
    > spewed in news:284e01c49e96$066b6100$:
    >

    >> A$$hole ! If you can't answer properly, don't answer at
    >> all ! Go, watch the porno movies in your underground
    >> hole !
    >>
    >> Consultant

    'sides, he never signs.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    catwalker63, Sep 20, 2004
  7. Rocc Kugent

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again catwalker63 <>
    spewed in news:Xns9569A5139B489catwalker63athotmail@216.196.97.136:

    > Neil <> prattled ceaslessly in
    >
    >> babbling on and on again "Consultant" <>
    >> spewed in news:284e01c49e96$066b6100$:
    >>

    >>> A$$hole ! If you can't answer properly, don't answer at
    >>> all ! Go, watch the porno movies in your underground
    >>> hole !
    >>>
    >>> Consultant

    and he would never be so mean to Kline...
    <grin>

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 20, 2004
  8. circa Sun, 19 Sep 2004 08:50:54 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rocc Kugent
    () said,
    > If I lost my database how could I get it back?
    >
    > No one offered help in the Access group.

    Could you please provide a little more detail?

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 20, 2004
  9. circa Sun, 19 Sep 2004 18:13:39 -0500, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, catwalker63 (_catwalker63
    ) said,

    > > from the web? nooooooooooooooo....I call shenanigans
    > >

    > 'sides, he never signs.

    And he never posts on weekends.

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 20, 2004
  10. Rocc Kugent

    Consultant Guest

    cuz im riding my harley

    Consultant, Sep 20, 2004
  11. Rocc Kugent

    Doom Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > cuz im riding my harley

    Hey C, how was Vegas?

    Doom, Sep 20, 2004
  12. Rocc Kugent

    kpg Guest

    "Rocc Kugent" <> wrote in message
    ># Host-Name Conflict: file://c:\temp\147925.htm (9/20/2004 11:24:44 AM) #
    > If I lost my database how could I get it back?
    >
    > No one offered help in the Access group.

    That's because you didn't provide any info.
    At all.
    Nada.
    None.
    Zip.

    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument. ~William G. McAdoo

    kpg, Sep 20, 2004
  13. what's up, still no friends?

    here you go

    http://www.alicebot.org

    HTH, sh*thead

    >A$$hole ! If you can't answer properly, don't answer at
    >all ! Go, watch the porno movies in your underground
    >hole !
    >
    >Consultant

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 21, 2004
  14. >> If I lost my database how could I get it back?

    >> No one offered help in the Access group.
    >>

    >Could you please provide a little more detail?

    what, about the access group :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 21, 2004
  15. circa Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:33:23 +0100, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere <.> (The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>) said,
    > >> If I lost my database how could I get it back?
    > >>
    > >> No one offered help in the Access group.
    > >>

    > >Could you please provide a little more detail?

    > what, about the access group :)

    <snerk> Yes. I hear all the kewl kids hang out there.

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 21, 2004