    In Internet Explorer I go to favorites and open something up and I lose my
    tab of the link I had. When I open up a new addresses from favorites how can
    I have them all in tabs so I can switch back and forth?
    Richard, Aug 20, 2007

  2. Richard

    Dan C Guest

    On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 11:49:38 -0700, Richard wrote:

    > In Internet Explorer I go to favorites and open something up and I lose my
    > tab of the link I had. When I open up a new addresses from favorites how can
    > I have them all in tabs so I can switch back and forth?

    Install Firefox.

    Dan C, Aug 20, 2007

  3. Richard

    William Guest

    Re: I lose my Internet tab

    On 20 Aug, 19:49, "Richard" <> wrote:
    > In Internet Explorer I go to favorites and open something up and I lose my
    > tab of the link I had. When I open up a new addresses from favorites how can
    > I have them all in tabs so I can switch back and forth?

    Right-click the favorite, then choose "Open in new tab"

    --
    WH
    William, Aug 20, 2007
  4. Richard

    RobV Guest

    Richard wrote:
    > In Internet Explorer I go to favorites and open something up and I
    > lose my tab of the link I had. When I open up a new addresses from
    > favorites how can I have them all in tabs so I can switch back and
    > forth?

    When you highlight a favorite link, you should see a blue arrow to the
    right, pointing to the right. Click on that and you will open the link
    in a new tab (assuming you have IE7).
    RobV, Aug 20, 2007
  5. Richard

    DanR Guest

    "RobV" <> wrote in message
    > Richard wrote:
    >> In Internet Explorer I go to favorites and open something up and I
    >> lose my tab of the link I had. When I open up a new addresses from
    >> favorites how can I have them all in tabs so I can switch back and
    >> forth?

    > When you highlight a favorite link, you should see a blue arrow to the
    > right, pointing to the right. Click on that and you will open the link in
    > a new tab (assuming you have IE7).

    I never noticed the blue arrow before. Works great and you can open every
    link in a favorite folder by clicking the arrow next to folder name. Thanks
    for the tip.
    DanR, Aug 20, 2007
  6. Richard

    RobV Guest

    DanR wrote:
    > "RobV" <> wrote in message
    >> Richard wrote:
    >>> In Internet Explorer I go to favorites and open something up and I
    >>> lose my tab of the link I had. When I open up a new addresses from
    >>> favorites how can I have them all in tabs so I can switch back and
    >>> forth?

    >> When you highlight a favorite link, you should see a blue arrow to
    >> the right, pointing to the right. Click on that and you will open
    >> the link in a new tab (assuming you have IE7).
    >>

    > I never noticed the blue arrow before. Works great and you can open
    > every link in a favorite folder by clicking the arrow next to folder
    > name. Thanks for the tip.

    You're welcome!
    RobV, Aug 20, 2007
  7. Richard

    Jess Pezy Guest

    Re: I lose my Internet tab

    On Aug 20, 1:05 pm, Dan C <> wrote:
    > On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 11:49:38 -0700, Richard wrote:
    > > In Internet Explorer I go to favorites and open something up and I lose my
    > > tab of the link I had. When I open up a new addresses from favorites how can
    > > I have them all in tabs so I can switch back and forth?

    > Install Firefox.
    >
    > --
    > "Bother!" said Pooh, as Christopher Robin pleaded to be spanked again.

    Dan i agree, lose IE, get firefox
    Jess Pezy, Aug 22, 2007