    They have to be very fast,
    thanks

    bye Ulisse
    Ulisse, Feb 2, 2004

  2. Ulisse

    Brad Guest

    I have been unable to find any for quite a while. Let me know if you find
    one

    Brad, Feb 2, 2004

  3. Ulisse

    Beachcomber Guest

    >Hi, I use Eudora and I'd like to know some free emails support POP3.
    >They have to be very fast,
    >thanks

    Not FREE, but cheap. (around $25 per year). I use 141.com for
    e-mail. Custom domains... webmail... pop3 support... fast &
    reliable.

    http://www.141.com

    I've used them for years and can highly recommend. (No affiliations -
    just a satisfied customer).

    Beachcomber
    Beachcomber, Feb 3, 2004
  4. Get a yahoo account. You don't have to pay for POP3, because the setting are
    for incoming pop.mail.yahoo.com and for outgoing smtp.mail.yahoo.com. Yahoo
    is fairly good, and there aren't really different speeds.

    gg pynadnaski, Feb 3, 2004
  5. Ulisse

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "gg pynadnaski" <> wrote in

    > Get a yahoo account. You don't have to pay for POP3, because the
    > setting are for incoming pop.mail.yahoo.com and for outgoing
    > smtp.mail.yahoo.com. Yahoo is fairly good, and there aren't really
    > different speeds.

    Yahoo POP access isn't free anymore, is it?

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)
    DeMoN LaG, Feb 3, 2004
  6. Ulisse

    Fogar Guest

    >Yahoo POP access isn't free anymore, is it?

    yes it isn't free

    bye Fogar
    Fogar, Feb 3, 2004
  7. Ulisse

    Fogar Guest

    >I have been unable to find any for quite a while. Let me know if you find
    >one

    www.gawab.com is free but it doesn't work very fine.

    bye Fogar
    Fogar, Feb 3, 2004