    happen to you. Anyway if your F8 key does not work with loading the OS just
    try and old keyboard. This was a tough one to solve but now I don't have to
    throw away my computer and 4 hard drives.
    Richard, Apr 8, 2008

  2. Richard

    Dan C Guest

    On Tue, 08 Apr 2008 06:09:59 -0700, Richard wrote:

    > 4 hard drives, 2 computers, 4 OS's, and 2 keyboards later and can not load
    > windows 2000 because the F8 don't work.. So I woke up at 4 AM and thought
    > the only thing is I never loaded anything with my 2 new keyboard so I got
    > out my old PS2 keyboard and it loaded, the F8 worked. Anyone every had this
    > happen to you. Anyway if your F8 key does not work with loading the OS just
    > try and old keyboard. This was a tough one to solve but now I don't have to
    > throw away my computer and 4 hard drives.

    More proof that there is no shortage of morons in the world today.

    Fucking amazing.

    Dan C, Apr 8, 2008

  3. Richard

    ded Guest

    "Richard" <> wrote in message
    >4 hard drives, 2 computers, 4 OS's, and 2 keyboards later and can not load
    >windows 2000 because the F8 don't work.. So I woke up at 4 AM and thought
    >the only thing is I never loaded anything with my 2 new keyboard so I got
    >out my old PS2 keyboard and it loaded, the F8 worked. Anyone every had this
    >happen to you. Anyway if your F8 key does not work with loading the OS just
    >try and old keyboard. This was a tough one to solve but now I don't have to
    >throw away my computer and 4 hard drives.

    Are you a fantasist, I think you are. You already had a thread started
    about an F8 problem, you were given advice to try on another in case
    it was a faulty key or keyboard. You have another thread started asking
    how to format a SATA 300 drive, and now you start a new thread on
    same F8 subject, and your claims of 4 hard drives, 2 comps, and 4 OS's,
    it's all nonsense isn't it, a brief search reveals you post as "audra" and
    you fabricate everything you post!
    ded, Apr 8, 2008
  4. Richard

    Tony Guest

    Well did you try a usb keyboard like i told you to in your post before this
    one?

    --
    The 3, 2, 1 master of the CyberFROG

    Tony, Apr 9, 2008