    made 8x10's, and could not tell that they were from a digital file! Very
    impressive. I almost was about to buy a high end point and shoot, but am glad
    I got the Rebel!

    KlodtLarry, Sep 28, 2003

  2. How about posting a URL to those pics so others can see them as well? <G>

    "KlodtLarry" <> wrote in message
    > I just received my digital Rebel kit, and WOW! I snapped some pics around

    the
    > house last night and had some prints made at the local 1 hour digital

    llab. I

    DigitalCameraBasics, Sep 28, 2003

  3. KlodtLarry

    KlodtLarry Guest

    I know I will open myself up to laughter, but I am an AOL'er....I know I am
    bowing my head. I am not too up on web things, so i do not have a www page :-(

    KlodtLarry, Sep 28, 2003
  4. KlodtLarry

    Paul Heslop Guest

    KlodtLarry wrote:

    > I know I will open myself up to laughter, but I am an AOL'er....I know I am
    > bowing my head. I am not too up on web things, so i do not have a www page :-(

    You could always post a few on somewhere like www.shuttercity.com until
    you get the hang of stuff.
    --
    Paul. (She took his ring, took his babies)
    Not what it seems...

    Paul Heslop, Sep 28, 2003
  5. KlodtLarry

    Jane Fondle Guest

    (KlodtLarry) wrote in message news:<>...
    > I just received my digital Rebel kit, and WOW! I snapped some pics around the
    > house last night and had some prints made at the local 1 hour digital llab. I
    > made 8x10's, and could not tell that they were from a digital file! Very
    > impressive. I almost was about to buy a high end point and shoot, but am glad
    > I got the Rebel!

    Yeah, but see how long that piece of shit lasts you. And that kit lens
    is garbage. You will need to spend at least another $1000 or two on
    accessories to make it worthwhile. The accessories will last longer
    than that plastic body. Asshole. You should have shelled out for at
    least a 10D. Ckeap skate.

    Jane Fondle, Sep 28, 2003
  6. KlodtLarry

    Jane Fondle Guest

    (KlodtLarry) wrote in message news:<>...
    > I know I will open myself up to laughter, but I am an AOL'er....I know I am
    > bowing my head. I am not too up on web things, so i do not have a www page :-(

    Yeah, you do not seem too technologically inclined if you bought that
    piece of trash.

    Jane Fondle, Sep 28, 2003