    Next I'm taking 70-284.

    How long does it take usually for new exams you've passed to get added to
    your Microsoft transcript? Just curious ...
    Julia, Jun 10, 2006

  2. >
    > How long does it take usually for new exams you've passed to get added to
    > your Microsoft transcript? Just curious ...

    I've had it added the next day, and I've had it take up to 7 business days.
    Usually 2 business days.

    I've had more luck with VUE updating Microsoft faster. My one test with
    Prometric is the 7 day one.

    --
    Mostly Gizzards

    A+ Network+ MCSA
    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 11, 2006

  3. Julia

    MLG Guest

    "Julia" wrote:

    > I took the 70-290 exam this morning and passed. :)
    >
    > This one felt easier than 70-270. I guess it's probably because 70-270 was
    > my first Microsoft exam and I was really really nervous.

    Congratulations Julie, I'm studying now for the 70-290 and success strories
    are good to hear. Could I ask how much hands on experience (either real
    world or lab) you had prior to testing?...I'm going through a self paced
    online course (that has really weak simulations) now and supplementing that
    with a Syngress textbook and I'm relly feeling pretty good about the test. I
    haven't scheduled it yet, but I'm looking at taking in before the end of this
    month.

    I appreciate your time.

    Mat G.
    A+ / Network+ / MCP(70-270)
    MLG, Jun 11, 2006
  4. Julia

    Julia Guest

    I've been in IT for about 7 years but have only been working with 2003 since
    around September of last year. Some of my experience is from work and some
    is from the lab I set up.

    Julia, Jun 11, 2006
  5. Julia

    Julia Guest

    I just checked my transcript and it's been updated already. Cool! I didn't
    expect it to be that fast.

    I took my exam at a Prometric center.

    Julia, Jun 12, 2006
  6. Julia

    Julia Guest

    It won't let me print my transcript. It keeps telling me to install the
    Active X control. I do and then it tells me to do it again. I'm going in
    circles. If I click where the button should be to print it, it wants me to
    install Internet Explorer 7 Beta. Hmmmm ... I'd really prefer not to install
    a beta version of IE.

    Julia, Jun 12, 2006
  7. You "might" have to make it a trusted site. Once the control is installed,
    you can change the security again. Let me know if that doesn't fix it.

    --
    Mostly Gizzards

    A+ Network+ MCSA

    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 12, 2006
  8. Julia

    Julia Guest

    Still doesn't like it. I gave up and printed it from my desktop. My
    notebook just doesn't like that Active X control for some reason.

    Julia, Jun 12, 2006
  9. Julia

    Caroline Guest

    "Julia" wrote:

    > I took the 70-290 exam this morning and passed. :)
    >
    > This one felt easier than 70-270. I guess it's probably because 70-270 was
    > my first Microsoft exam and I was really really nervous.
    >
    > Next I'm taking 70-284.
    >
    > How long does it take usually for new exams you've passed to get added to
    > your Microsoft transcript? Just curious ...

    Congratulations Julia!!! Good to see more women here, good luck on the
    70-284. I passed it last week and it wasn't too hard although there were only
    30 questions and therefor only a few mistakes allowed :-(

    Caroline
    Caroline, Jul 3, 2006
  10. Julia

    petra Guest

    Hy,

    pleas, can you tell how many percent (%) of corect answer is aprox. necesery
    for passing exam 70-290?

    THX

    petra, Aug 11, 2006
  11. Julia