    It´s all about expirience.

    Herry Deal
    MCDST Holder

    Herry, Jun 29, 2005

  2. Herry

    bob Guest

    Did you know brain dumps are websites that host real test questions from the
    actual exam? Using a brain dump site is cheating. Are you sure it was a
    brain dump?
    "Herry" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    > I just want to say that I passed the 70-272 today with the highest score

    of
    > 845.
    > Thanks for Richard's information. I don´t want to talk here about the
    > questions, but more about study. I used the brain dump of the 70-270 with

    its
    > measure-up practise questions and also my practical skills gained at my

    work .

    bob, Jun 29, 2005

  3. Herry

    T-Bone Guest

    "Herry" <> wrote
    > Thanks for Richard's information. I don´t want to talk here about the
    > questions, but more about study. I used the brain dump of the 70-270 with

    its
    > measure-up practise questions and also my practical skills gained at my

    work.

    Glad to hear that your pratical experience paid off. However, did you use a
    br@indump, or did you use Measure-up? They are two different things.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL