  1. sb20056

    sb20056 Guest

    The tests were not as hard as I thought they would be.

    sb20056, Apr 9, 2004

  2. sb20056

    Neil Guest

    "sb20056" <> wrote in news:1aa1301c41e71$a9e2b040
    $:

    > The tests were not as hard as I thought they would be.

    congrats...

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 9, 2004

  3. sb20056

    Najee Guest

    can you help me, 2 know what kind of resources i need to
    pass this exams.
    i'm working as helpdesk techincian, but with W2K
    enviroment.

    thanks

    Najee, Apr 13, 2004
  4. Until study texts are available, I would recommend the Microsoft
    Resource kits.

    For the 70-271: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Resource Kit Second
    Edition
    For the 70-272: Microsoft Office 2003 Resource Kit

    --------------------
    I've used and recommend the practice tests from SelfTest. Go to
    www.selftestsoftware.com. They have the look and feel of the actual
    exams. Also, the questions are highly relevant.
    MCDST questions have a fixed format: The first paragraph starts with
    "You are a Desktop Support Technician" and then follows with a
    sentence or two describing the environment. The second and possibly
    third paragraph provide the problem statement. In the next section,
    you will provide your answer. Most are multiple choice but you may be
    asked to click on a displayed dialog box.

    Ron Carswell MCDST, Apr 14, 2004