    test, read Chapter 7,8,9,10, and 12. You need to do practice tests on the CDs
    that come with the book, and also try Microsoft Skills Assessment free online.
    Best regard,
    KhaHere, Jun 1, 2005

  2. KhaHere

    Erik Merenda Guest

    Hi !!!

    I studied the Gunderloy, Mike book, and I passed on exam in 05/27/2005.

    This book is very good.

    I'm from Brazil, sorry my english.

    Erik Merenda

    Erik Merenda, Jun 2, 2005

  3. KhaHere

    san291 Guest

    Hello Khahere:

    Congrats! I was planning on taking this test two weeks from now. Is
    "MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit" from Microsoft sufficient?

    Please let me know

    Thanks

    --
    san291