I just consumed 190 calories for lunch

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Death from Above, Feb 6, 2008.

  1. How about you?

    Death from Above
    Death from Above, Feb 6, 2008

  2. I had more. But I kept it healthy.

    GM

    "Death from Above" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > How about you?
    >

    > Death from Above

    Mostly Gizzards, Feb 6, 2008

  3. Death from Above

    CBIC Guest

    "Death from Above" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > How about you?
    >

    > Death from Above

    Healthy Choice chicken and rice soup-180 calories.
    CBIC, Feb 6, 2008
  4. Yeah, I know I'll be hungry again sooner than I'd like. But I gotta get
    back to around 200 lbs. Then I can start eating In 'N Out for lunch again.
    That is until I pass 205 lbs again. Then it's back to CostCo oatmeal for
    lunch.

    Death from Above
    Death from Above, Feb 6, 2008
  5. I'm a fan of the Zone diet. Lots of food I like, and I get full. It's not
    perfect, but I feel good when I eat that way.

    MG

    Mostly Gizzards, Feb 6, 2008
  6. Death from Above

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Death from Above" <> say in

    > How about you?
    >

    > Death from Above

    Left over Feticini (if I knew how to spell it correctly, I would, but I
    don't care....It's not that I'm lazy, it's just that I don't care)

    But I may have over done it at the Y last night because somewhere 5 lbs
    disappeared of my scale this morning. COOL!

    - How come Superman could stop bullets with his chest, but always ducked
    when someone threw a gun at him?
    Neil, Feb 6, 2008
  7. Death from Above

    Consultant Guest

    bunch of chicks
    i had a chicken quesidilla with chips and salsa

    Consultant, Feb 6, 2008
  8. "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > bunch of chicks

    2ndeded

    I'll bet they recycle too
    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Feb 6, 2008
  9. Death from Above

    CBIC Guest

    > bunch of chicks
    > i had a chicken quesidilla with chips and salsa

    Say what you want but I've been told I look good in a swimsuit.
    CBIC, Feb 6, 2008
  10. I need a double cheesburger! So much for oatmeal sticking to my ribs.

    Death from Above
    PETA - People for the Eating of Tasty Animals
    Death from Above, Feb 7, 2008
  11. Death from Above

    Bill Hileman Guest

    > How about you?

    What was her name?
    Bill Hileman, Feb 7, 2008
  12. Death from Above

    LRM Guest

    > How about you?
    >

    > Death from Above

    I could do that when I smoked. But now...well, I like a burger myself, but
    decided against lunch all together today. Working on a project.
    LRM, Feb 7, 2008
  13. "Death from Above" <> wrote in

    > How about you?
    >

    > Death from Above

    You know Guinness has only 126 calories.
    Red Swingline Stapler, Feb 7, 2008
  14. Death from Above

    JaR Guest

    On 2/6/2008,CBIC had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > > bunch of chicks
    > > i had a chicken quesidilla with chips and salsa
    > >

    > Say what you want but I've been told I look good in a swimsuit.

    Your mom doesn't count.

    --
    JaR
    Neither does anyone that wants to borrow money
    JaR, Feb 7, 2008
  15. Death from Above

    Bill Hileman Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On 2/6/2008,CBIC had the unmitigated gall to claim:
    >

    >> "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >> > bunch of chicks
    >> > i had a chicken quesidilla with chips and salsa
    >> >

    >> Say what you want but I've been told I look good in a swimsuit.

    > Your mom doesn't count.

    No, actually I believe that statement was made by some people at the public
    pool when CBIC suggested he wanted to skinny-dip.
    Bill Hileman, Feb 7, 2008
  16. Death from Above

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "CBIC" <> did cause the

    > Healthy Choice chicken and rice soup-180 calories.

    I've always said eating stuff like that doesn't make you live longer, it
    only feels that way.

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Feb 7, 2008
  17. Death from Above

    CBIC Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On 2/6/2008,CBIC had the unmitigated gall to claim:
    >

    >> "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >> > bunch of chicks
    >> > i had a chicken quesidilla with chips and salsa
    >> >

    >> Say what you want but I've been told I look good in a swimsuit.

    > Your mom doesn't count.

    That's just gross.
    CBIC, Feb 7, 2008
  18. Death from Above

    CBIC Guest

    "Bill Hileman" <> wrote in message
    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >> On 2/6/2008,CBIC had the unmitigated gall to claim:
    >>

    >>> "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >>> >

    >>> Say what you want but I've been told I look good in a swimsuit.

    >> Your mom doesn't count.

    > No, actually I believe that statement was made by some people at the
    > public pool when CBIC suggested he wanted to skinny-dip.

    I know you think I'm th3 s3xy
    CBIC, Feb 7, 2008
  19. Death from Above

    CBIC Guest

    "TBone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
    > And on the eigth day "CBIC" <> did cause the
    > electrons to come together and form the following words:
    >
    >> Healthy Choice chicken and rice soup-180 calories.

    > I've always said eating stuff like that doesn't make you live longer, it
    > only feels that way.

    You don't know what you're missing. Today I had a quarter pounder with
    cheese. Excuse me, I have to go p00p now.
    CBIC, Feb 7, 2008
  20. Death from Above

    JaR Guest

    On 2/7/2008,CBIC had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > > > Say what you want but I've been told I look good in a swimsuit.

    > That's just gross.

    Finally we agree.

    --
    JaR