I have this new folder after XP Repair and re-install of SP2

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by T, Jan 24, 2005.

  1. T

    T Guest

    I have this new folder after XP Repair and re-install of SP2

    C:\e7da5a561a2d9f82279fb34b02938e4f

    It looks like all the folders and files are MS

    I never noticed it before the XP Repair and re-install of SP2
    I did a search in google and an MS search and came up blank.

    Is this folder necessary??
    Thanks,

    --------------------
    TerryH
    ---------------------

    T, Jan 24, 2005

  2. T

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "T" <> wrote in message

    | I have this new folder after XP Repair and re-install of SP2
    |
    | C:\e7da5a561a2d9f82279fb34b02938e4f
    |
    | It looks like all the folders and files are MS
    |
    | I never noticed it before the XP Repair and re-install of SP2
    | I did a search in google and an MS search and came up blank.
    |
    | Is this folder necessary??
    | Thanks,

    That looks suspiciously like MS failed to clean up after itself when SP2
    exploded into your OS...

    Toolman Tim, Jan 24, 2005