    Unbelievable!!

    THANKS
    Robin
    R. audit2, Sep 25, 2011

  2. R. audit2

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Sat, 24 Sep 2011 17:02:48 -0700 (PDT), in message <>
    R. audit2 wrote:

    > I have tabs in ff enabled. Why won't it let me have more than 4 tabs?
    >
    > Unbelievable!!

    My Firefox will let me have a lot more than 4 tabs.

    Here is a screenshot showing 7 tabs:
    http://i53.tinypic.com/55s010.png

    When I resize my Firefox window down to 512 pixels wide, there is only
    enough space to show 4 of the tabs. There are also '<' and '>' icons
    at each end of the tab bar, to scroll through all the other tabs.

    --
    Kind regards
    Ralph
    Ralph Fox, Sep 25, 2011