    by the way,if i were already sophisticated enough to master 2k pro,do i
    have to take significant long time big effort to prepare for xp or 2003
    server
    =?Utf-8?B?bWNzZSBpbnRlcm1lZGlhdGUgbGVhcm5lcg==?=, Nov 22, 2004

  2. Try http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp
    You don't have to pass any "sub" exams, it's one or the other. Knowing
    Windows 2000 Pro will *not* prepare you very much for passing Windows 2003 /
    Windows XP exams, check the knowledge matrix for each of the exams to find
    the objectives and make sure you know those areas.

    Wayne

    "mcse intermediate learner" <mcse intermediate
    > i recently download a file of pdf format containing the information of

    what
    > exam is required for passing the mcse 2000 from
    > http:\\www.pearsonvue.com\ms\mcse\server2003track.pdf
    > but still i have several doubt:
    > In the second page of the file(only 2 pages),it show me i have to pass
    > five core exam and each core consists of 2 sub-exam,for example:i have to
    > pass test on
    > both implementation installation and administration of 2000 pro and xp in
    > one of the course,and that make me feel puzzled and upset.do i have to

    pass
    > both of them, or do i have to pass either 2000pro or xp,taking that exam

    as
    Wayne McGlinn, Nov 22, 2004