    MitchS <> said something like

    > OK, it's been 2 weeks, what'd I miss?

    Mostly, Neil.

    kpg, Jan 23, 2006

  2. kpg

    MitchS Guest

    OK, it's been 2 weeks, what'd I miss?

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Jan 23, 2006

  3. kpg

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of MitchS:

    > OK, it's been 2 weeks, what'd I miss?

    Ohhhhhh Boy! Just mark everything by Neil as 'read'.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 23, 2006
  4. You missed the emergence of Microcephalic InterNeil Explorer...
    http://interneil.co.nr/

    Also, looks like the AMCNGP has the surmounted the crowning achievement of
    having an unofficial website, thus demonstrating their immense technical
    prowess and unmitigated dictionary skills:

    http://www.planetoftheheads.com/customers/amcngp/

    Other people posted things here, but none of their stuff matters.

    Well, except for Neil. You should re-read all of his posts. Print them, and
    make a shrine.

    Yes. It's true. Nobody elses posts were really important or entertaining.
    Just Neil's.

    Well, Neil's, and whoever decides to take offense to the statement that only
    Neil's posts were entertaining. Those people who complain about this sort of
    thing, we'll pretend to listen to them, while we eagerly wait for more...
    from Neil. *sigh*... He's dreamy.

    PC LOAD LETTER, Jan 23, 2006
  5. kpg

    Jtyc Guest

    > Mostly, Neil.

    I wouldn't say he "missed" him.

    Jtyc, Jan 23, 2006
  6. kpg

    Jtyc Guest

    > Yes. It's true. Nobody elses posts were really important or entertaining.
    > Just Neil's.

    Just how much is he paying you anyway?

    Jtyc, Jan 23, 2006
  7. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Jtyc <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\187073.htm (1/23/2006
    > 11:56:45 AM) #
    >> Yes. It's true. Nobody elses posts were really important or
    >> entertaining. Just Neil's.

    > Just how much is he paying you anyway?

    Royality free use of the word "Neil".

    kpg, Jan 23, 2006
  8. kpg

    MitchS Guest

    "PC LOAD LETTER" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in message
    > You missed the emergence of Microcephalic InterNeil Explorer...
    > http://interneil.co.nr/

    That just sounds dirty.

    > Also, looks like the AMCNGP has the surmounted the crowning achievement

    Not much effort required there.

    > Other people posted things here, but none of their stuff matters.
    > Well, except for Neil. You should re-read all of his posts. Print them,
    > and make a shrine.

    Can't afford the paper.

    > Yes. It's true. Nobody elses posts were really important or entertaining.
    > Just Neil's.

    Sounds like someone forgot to wear the aluminum foil protective helmet.

    > Well, Neil's, and whoever decides to take offense to the statement that
    > only Neil's posts were entertaining. Those people who complain about this
    > sort of thing, we'll pretend to listen to them, while we eagerly wait for
    > more... from Neil. *sigh*... He's dreamy.

    Yep, yer brain... ...she's toasted... like the fresh new subs at Subway.
    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Jan 23, 2006
  9. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> say in

    > MitchS <> said something like
    >
    >> OK, it's been 2 weeks, what'd I miss?

    > Mostly, Neil.

    *bows*

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Application has reported a 'Not My Fault' in module KRNL386.EXE...

    Neil, Jan 23, 2006
  10. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in news:OlDDmVEIGHA.1728
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    >> Mostly, Neil.

    > I wouldn't say he "missed" him.

    then he should aim next time...

    Neil, Jan 23, 2006
  11. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    >> OK, it's been 2 weeks, what'd I miss?

    > Ohhhhhh Boy! Just mark everything by Neil as 'read'.

    feh, like your poastes are sooooooo much better.

    Neil, Jan 23, 2006
  12. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "PC LOAD LETTER" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> say in

    > You missed the emergence of Microcephalic InterNeil Explorer...
    > http://interneil.co.nr/

    NOW THAT is worth checking into

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - My hard disk is full! Maybe I'll try this message section thing.

    Neil, Jan 23, 2006
  13. kpg

    > Well, Neil's, and whoever decides to take offense to the statement
    > that only Neil's posts were entertaining. Those people who complain
    > about this sort of thing, we'll pretend to listen to them, while we
    > eagerly wait for more... from Neil. *sigh*... He's dreamy.

    uh, yeah, uh, could you take a couple steps back there McSpongy.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - "Let's visit tombs," said Tom cryptically.

    Neil, Jan 23, 2006
  14. kpg

    > Well, except for Neil. You should re-read all of his posts. Print
    > them, and make a shrine.

    Pleasing to be sending all love offerings to me

    rgs

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - In C++, only your friends can access your private parts.

    Neil, Jan 23, 2006
  15. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "MitchS" <> say in

    >> Other people posted things here, but none of their stuff matters.
    >> Well, except for Neil. You should re-read all of his posts. Print
    >> them, and make a shrine.

    > Can't afford the paper.

    actually I believe that but it's all CBIC's fault this month....and
    JaR's....see they got drunk and put out this stupid dare and well, all
    h3ll broke lose after that...

    >> Yes. It's true. Nobody elses posts were really important or
    >> entertaining. Just Neil's.

    > Sounds like someone forgot to wear the aluminum foil protective
    > helmet.

    please, like aluminium would protect someone from teh InterNeil...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - I have a dream: DIR C: 965465065464984030373436 bytes free...

    Neil, Jan 23, 2006
  16. kpg

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Neil:

    >> Ohhhhhh Boy! Just mark everything by Neil as 'read'.

    > feh, like your poastes are sooooooo much better.

    Are too!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 23, 2006
  17. kpg

    CBIC Guest

    > actually I believe that but it's all CBIC's fault this month....and
    > JaR's....see they got drunk and put out this stupid dare and well, all
    > h3ll broke lose after that...

    Yes and we're all rueing. To make up for my grievance I will bring the booze
    to the next MCNGP BBQ. I will however get drunk and then challenge everyone
    to arm wrestling matches or some other nonsense.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Jan 23, 2006
  18. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse,
    > the plaintive wail of Neil:
    >

    >>> Ohhhhhh Boy! Just mark everything by Neil as 'read'.

    >> feh, like your poastes are sooooooo much better.

    > Are too!

    ARE NOT!!!

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - You can live to be 100 if you give up all the things that make you want
    to.

    Neil, Jan 23, 2006
  19. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > I will however get drunk and then challenge everyone
    > to arm wrestling matches or some other nonsense.

    so long as you don't challenge me to out post myself again.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Dogmatism: Puppyism come to its full growth.

    Neil, Jan 23, 2006
  20. kpg

    CBIC Guest

    In news:Xns9754A517E33Bneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >
    >> I will however get drunk and then challenge everyone
    >> to arm wrestling matches or some other nonsense.

    > so long as you don't challenge me to out post myself again.

    Never. I'll pass out before I ever get that drunk again.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Jan 23, 2006