    --
    D o t A u

    "It takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen."

    Saddam, Dec 14, 2003

  2. Saddam

    Flighty Guest

    .... but we did DNA tests and we know its you, how was life in that hole?

    When you get to America, send us a post card...

    Flighty, Dec 14, 2003

  3. Saddam

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 13:32:55 -0000, Flighty wrote:

    >... but we did DNA tests and we know its you, how was life in that hole?

    YHBT.

    "Someone turned the lights out for a second, and they're crawling out from
    behind the woodwork, now. Please don't feed the trolls."

    >When you get to America, send us a post card...
    >
    >"Saddam" <> wrote in message news:...

    <snipped trollshit>

    --
    Two minutes is, to me, 2 minutes too many. Trolls thrive on
    attention... starve them, and they die pathetic, lonely little deaths.

    Mara, Dec 14, 2003
  4. Saddam

    Saddam Guest

    "Flighty" <flighty@*nospam*lineone.net> wrote in message
    > ... but we did DNA tests and we know its you, how was life in that hole?
    >
    > When you get to America, send us a post card...

    Hahaha, top posting moron..
    You did a DNA test, but you still only 'possibly' have me??
    Cut your head off, you'll 'possibly' die.

    Saddam, Dec 14, 2003
  5. X-No-Archive: Yes

    In news:,
    Saddam <> typed
    || "I have possibly been captured.. But the moron who captured me are so
    || fucking stupid they're not sure yet..."
    || Fucking stupid yanks.
    || They'll do anything the sell newstainment..

    "I'll never be taken alive"

    yeah, right. Fucking coward!

    Robert de Brus, Dec 14, 2003
  6. It was on Sun, 14 Dec 2003 07:37:43 -0600, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that Mara wrote:

    > On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 13:32:55 -0000, Flighty wrote:
    >
    >>... but we did DNA tests and we know its you, how was life in that hole?

    > YHBT.
    >
    > "Someone turned the lights out for a second, and they're crawling out from
    > behind the woodwork, now. Please don't feed the trolls."
    >
    >>When you get to America, send us a post card...
    >>
    >>"Saddam" <> wrote in message news:...

    > <snipped trollshit>

    I didn't see the original of this post, so..
    A] The OP is alreaady binned, or
    B] It was crossposted...

    --
    Linux User #: 305646.
    SuSE Linux Pro 9.0

    William Poaster, Dec 14, 2003
  7. Saddam

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 14:19:31 +0000, William Poaster wrote:

    >It was on Sun, 14 Dec 2003 07:37:43 -0600, just as I was halfway through a
    >large jam doughnut, that Mara wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 13:32:55 -0000, Flighty wrote:
    >>
    >>>... but we did DNA tests and we know its you, how was life in that hole?

    >> YHBT.
    >>
    >> "Someone turned the lights out for a second, and they're crawling out from
    >> behind the woodwork, now. Please don't feed the trolls."
    >>
    >>>When you get to America, send us a post card...
    >>>
    >>>"Saddam" <> wrote in message news:...

    >> <snipped trollshit>

    >I didn't see the original of this post, so..
    >A] The OP is alreaady binned, or
    >B] It was crossposted...

    It was just another sociopath, trolling, and "Flighty" got taken in by it.

    "You know how trolls are."

    Mara, Dec 14, 2003
  8. Saddam

    ñKs Guest