    am not paying them money, or anything like that. They really are acting out
    of their own stupidity. Hard to believe people like that actually exist, but
    there you go.
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Aug 25, 2009

  2. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    impossible Guest

    Who the **** cares?
    impossible, Aug 25, 2009

  3. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    pystol Guest

    On Aug 25, 1:07 pm, Lawrence D'Oliveiro <l...@geek-
    central.gen.new_zealand> wrote:
    > There are some people who ostensibly don't like me, yet they take every
    > opportunity to requote my postings and append vacuous comments, to the great
    > chagrin of those who are trying to avoid seeing any of my writings.
    >
    > Let me just say that these responders are doing it entirely off their own
    > bat! I have nothing to do with them, they are not me under another name, I
    > am not paying them money, or anything like that. They really are acting out
    > of their own stupidity. Hard to believe people like that actually exist, but
    > there you go.

    There's no shit on my arms.

    Why do you need to make post like this?
    pystol, Aug 25, 2009
  4. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    peterwn Guest

    On Aug 25, 1:07 pm, Lawrence D'Oliveiro <l...@geek-
    central.gen.new_zealand> wrote:

    I use one name / email address for public postings. I too seem to cop
    a bit of flak now and again. I do remember the line from an old
    Sunday School song "You in your small corner, and I in mine."
    peterwn, Aug 25, 2009
  5. On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 18:35:34 -0700 (PDT), pystol <>
    wrote in

    > On Aug 25, 1:07 pm, Lawrence D'Oliveiro <l...@geek-
    > central.gen.new_zealand> wrote:
    >> There are some people who ostensibly don't like me, yet they take every
    >> opportunity to requote my postings and append vacuous comments, to the great
    >> chagrin of those who are trying to avoid seeing any of my writings.
    >>
    >> Let me just say that these responders are doing it entirely off their own
    >> bat! I have nothing to do with them, they are not me under another name, I
    >> am not paying them money, or anything like that. They really are acting out
    >> of their own stupidity. Hard to believe people like that actually exist, but
    >> there you go.

    > There's no shit on my arms.
    >
    > Why do you need to make post like this?

    Because, in spite of having absolutely nothing of any moment to say, he
    absolutely HAS to say something. Anything.

    But who cares a **** anyway?

    --
    - Nicolaas
    Nicolaas Hawkins, Aug 25, 2009
  6. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Gordon Guest

    On 2009-08-25, Lawrence D'Oliveiro <_zealand> wrote:

    > There are some people who ostensibly don't like me, yet they take every
    > opportunity to requote my postings and append vacuous comments, to the great
    > chagrin of those who are trying to avoid seeing any of my writings.

    This has been pointed out before on this ng, several times.

    > Let me just say that these responders are doing it entirely off their own
    > bat! I have nothing to do with them, they are not me under another name, I
    > am not paying them money, or anything like that. They really are acting out
    > of their own stupidity. Hard to believe people like that actually exist, but
    > there you go.

    Indeed. Still it is their reality.

    Lawrence, who posts on this list has met you face to face?

    Is it not your actions which are annoying people, not you, as such?

    BABYMASH, where are you? Go on Google. Hint, capital letters, some years ago
    now.

    Finally, give up pulling the prepuce of the posters. Trolls do this.
    Gordon, Aug 25, 2009
  7. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Gordon Guest

    On 2009-08-25, peterwn <> wrote:
    > On Aug 25, 1:07 pm, Lawrence D'Oliveiro <l...@geek-
    > central.gen.new_zealand> wrote:
    >
    > I use one name / email address for public postings. I too seem to cop
    > a bit of flak now and again.

    It is the point of view with one should disagree with. Never the person.
    Gordon, Aug 25, 2009
  8. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Gordon Guest

    On 2009-08-25, pystol <> wrote:
    > On Aug 25, 1:07 pm, Lawrence D'Oliveiro <l...@geek-
    > central.gen.new_zealand> wrote:
    >> There are some people who ostensibly don't like me, yet they take every
    >> opportunity to requote my postings and append vacuous comments, to the great
    >> chagrin of those who are trying to avoid seeing any of my writings.
    >>
    >> Let me just say that these responders are doing it entirely off their own
    >> bat! I have nothing to do with them, they are not me under another name, I
    >> am not paying them money, or anything like that. They really are acting out
    >> of their own stupidity. Hard to believe people like that actually exist, but
    >> there you go.

    > There's no shit on my arms.

    Got under my radar.

    > Why do you need to make post like this?

    Good questioon. Of course the *honest* answer would be about feelings. See?
    Gordon, Aug 25, 2009
  9. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Gordon Guest

    On 2009-08-25, Nicolaas Hawkins <> wrote:
    > On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 18:35:34 -0700 (PDT), pystol <>
    > wrote in
    >
    >> On Aug 25, 1:07 pm, Lawrence D'Oliveiro <l...@geek-
    >> central.gen.new_zealand> wrote:
    >>> There are some people who ostensibly don't like me, yet they take every
    >>> opportunity to requote my postings and append vacuous comments, to the great
    >>> chagrin of those who are trying to avoid seeing any of my writings.
    >>>
    >>> Let me just say that these responders are doing it entirely off their own
    >>> bat! I have nothing to do with them, they are not me under another name, I
    >>> am not paying them money, or anything like that. They really are acting out
    >>> of their own stupidity. Hard to believe people like that actually exist, but
    >>> there you go.

    >> There's no shit on my arms.
    >>
    >> Why do you need to make post like this?

    > Because, in spite of having absolutely nothing of any moment to say, he
    > absolutely HAS to say something. Anything.
    >
    > But who cares a **** anyway?

    People in democratic countries. Freedom of speech. Lawrence, like BABYMASH
    before him, or Roger/Woger et al now, do not attack people. They express
    something they find interesting.

    Pity is that this thread is one of the longer ones fired off by Lawrence.

    Finally, why does one read postings from people who are not interesting to
    them? Read every word in each newspaper
    Gordon, Aug 25, 2009
  10. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Gordon Guest

    On 2009-08-25, impossible <> wrote:

    >> There are some people who ostensibly don't like me...

    > Who the **** cares?

    But it does press your button eh
    Gordon, Aug 25, 2009
  11. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    EMB Guest

    Gordon wrote:
    > People in democratic countries. Freedom of speech. Lawrence, like BABYMASH
    > before him, or Roger/Woger et al now, do not attack people. They express
    > something they find interesting.

    Larry spends most of his time posting Linux troll threads. The
    resultant signal to noise ratio tends to mean his worthwhile posts get
    glossed over as "yet more shit from Larry d'Loser".
    EMB, Aug 25, 2009
  12. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    impossible Guest

    "Gordon" <> wrote in message
    > On 2009-08-25, impossible <> wrote:

    >>> There are some people who ostensibly don't like me...

    >> Who the **** cares?
    >>

    > But it does press your button eh

    Ms Penguin can always be counted on to leap to the defense of even her most
    despicable offspring.
    impossible, Aug 25, 2009
  13. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    impossible Guest

    "peterwn" <> wrote in message
    On Aug 25, 1:07 pm, Lawrence D'Oliveiro <l...@geek-
    central.gen.new_zealand> wrote:

    > I use one name / email address for public postings. I too seem to cop
    > a bit of flak now and again.

    That would be because you "now and again" make completely idiotic comments.

    > I do remember the line from an old
    > Sunday School song "You in your small corner, and I in mine."

    Parying won't help. Try becoming more informed.
    impossible, Aug 25, 2009