I have no idea what this means do you?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Lookout, Mar 5, 2008.

  1. Lookout

    Lookout Guest

    Lookout, Mar 5, 2008

  2. Lookout

    Gordon Guest

    Gordon, Mar 5, 2008

  3. Lookout

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    Desk Rabbit, Mar 5, 2008
  4. Lookout

    catchme Guest

    Desk Rabbit wrote:
    > Lookout wrote:
    >> http://www.nationalgrammarday.com/

    > It means that things what you write is supposed to be wrote proper like.

    waht do americans, the land of silly slangs and assorted quoliquialisms,
    et cetera, know of the Queen's language?
    catchme, Mar 5, 2008
  5. Lookout

    Lookout Guest

    On Wed, 05 Mar 2008 22:15:49 GMT, catchme <>
    wrote:

    >Desk Rabbit wrote:
    >> Lookout wrote:
    >>> http://www.nationalgrammarday.com/

    >> It means that things what you write is supposed to be wrote proper like.

    >waht do americans, the land of silly slangs and assorted quoliquialisms,
    >et cetera, know of the Queen's language?

    We talk 'merican.
    Lookout, Mar 5, 2008
  6. catchme <> wrote in

    > Desk Rabbit wrote:
    >> Lookout wrote:
    >>> http://www.nationalgrammarday.com/

    >> It means that things what you write is supposed to be wrote proper like.

    > waht do americans, the land of silly slangs and assorted
    > quoliquialisms, et cetera, know of the Queen's language?

    <high-left-snap> <high-right-snap> <that-head-rolly-thang>

    The lead singer got AIDS and died, and the band broke up!

    Teh Edn.

    --

    My name is Bucky Breeder and I approve this message!

    "Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today,
    at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little,
    at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick,
    at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful." - Buddha

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AratTMGrHaQ
    Bucky Breeder, Mar 5, 2008