I have films of Stage where The Beatles Played!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by iL_weReo, Oct 10, 2009.

  1. iL_weReo

    iL_weReo Guest

    Reposted from another Group. I'm sure there are a lot of Retro guys on
    24hoursupport helpdesk-

    Do I ever fail to amaze?

    In keeping with my title as the King of Retro I have gone thru some of
    my Super 8 reels and have DISCOVERED some footage of the near-tiny
    stage where The Beatles played! As you've surmised by now it's at the
    Forest Hills Tennis Stadium. I did not say I have footage of The
    Beatles playing on this Stage. I did not say that.

    I remember they were setting up the stage and the grass for the
    Chicago concert. It was either 1971, 1972 or 1973. I do not remember
    which year. Look it up. But however it is the same exact same Stage.

    You'll see how small the Stage really is. The only big thing is the
    blue and yellow piping that extends from the Stage towards the ends.
    This was in order to extend the focal point of the crowd. You'll see
    "roadies" clowning around, well, I don't know how much you will see on
    the freezies but you will see something. I didn't see myself in this
    particular scene but I believe I'm on some other footage in the film.
    And there he is, my assistant sound engineer for the California Jam
    Wereo Schteven. In fact I'm mot sure if he's in this particular scene
    as well. I just scanned it out quickly.

    I am the only one who matters in filmmaking. I don't recawl ever
    seeing any photographs of the Stage at the now defunct Forest Hills
    Tennis Stadium where The Beatles played, do you? Well now you're about
    to see them. I am once again proving myself the only filmmaker who
    matters. I'm on my hi-speed computer now, but I will most definately
    accomplish this task of showing you the near-tiny Stage where The
    Beatles played in 1964 from my lo-speed computer later on today.

    Get ready guys! It should turn out really well. I will notify The
    Beatles newsgroup as well. I'm sure they want to partake in such
    another Retro Miracle from me. I am the only one who matters.
    iL_weReo, Oct 10, 2009

  2. iL_weReo

    richard Guest

    On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 10:21:50 -0700 (PDT), iL_weReo wrote:

    > Reposted from another Group. I'm sure there are a lot of Retro guys on
    > 24hoursupport helpdesk-
    >
    > Do I ever fail to amaze?

    Constantly.
    Wow. I've got photos of where George Washington slept.
    Does anybody give a shit about videos of where an event took place 30 years
    ago?
    That's like showing the barren empty field where woodstock took place.
    Show me some footage only you took of the beatles in action.

    I can say I've got all kinds of videos but don't mean jack shit if I don't
    show them right?
    richard, Oct 10, 2009

  3. iL_weReo

    iL_WeReo Guest

    On Oct 10, 3:35 pm, richard <> wrote:
    > On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 10:21:50 -0700 (PDT), iL_weReo wrote:
    > > Reposted from another Group. I'm sure there are a lot of Retro guys on
    > > 24hoursupport helpdesk-

    > > Do I ever fail to amaze?

    > Constantly.
    > Wow. I've got photos of where George Washington slept.
    > Does anybody give a shit about videos of where an event took place 30 years
    > ago?
    > That's like showing the barren empty field where woodstock took place.
    > Show me some footage only you took of the beatles in action.
    >
    > I can say I've got all kinds of videos but don't mean jack shit if I don't
    > show them right?

    I am definately going to show you the stage where the Beatles
    performed. In 1964. I could've drove a soundtruck in there and noone
    would've cared.

    In hindsight 'perhaps' there was a chance I could've brought in a Reg
    8? I don't doubt some ppl in the audience had one. But again there was
    no sound, brother. No sound on Reg 8 or Super 8 for that matter.

    At seven years old in 1964 what the hell do you know about filmmaking?
    And even if I had shot some film there, and I'm mot saying there isn't
    the remote possibility that I could've, then today there would be no
    California Jam Wereo and maybe not even Nuclear Warrior, correct?
    iL_WeReo, Oct 10, 2009
  4. iL_weReo

    chuckcar Guest

    richard <> wrote in

    > Constantly.
    > Wow. I've got photos of where George Washington slept.
    > Does anybody give a shit about videos of where an event took place 30
    > years ago?
    > That's like showing the barren empty field where woodstock took place.

    Well you *could* concievable sell it to some brain dead news channel some
    September I suppose - for their annual Woodstock retrospective they always
    seem to have.

    Cripes, just filter the twit. No one else pays any attention to him.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Oct 10, 2009
  5. iL_weReo

    iL_WeReo Guest

    On Oct 11, 1:57 am, Evan Platt <>
    wrote:
    > On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 22:00:02 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Cripes, just filter the twit. No one else pays any attention to him.

    > The same could be said about you and richard...

    Lol.
    iL_WeReo, Oct 11, 2009