    Will i just need to do 70-536?
    Or is it better just to get the MCPD done for 2005 and 2008
    Thanks in Advance

    Patrick.O.Ige, Jan 28, 2010

  2. Patrick.O.Ige

    daveHassen Guest

    Yep, you need the 536 core requirements to get the MCTS. I think you need
    that if you want the PRO exams anyway.

    daveHassen, Feb 8, 2010

  3. Patrick.O.Ige

    Marc Guest

    "Patrick.O.Ige" <> schreef in bericht
    >i have done exam 70-528 and passed what do i need to get MCTS?
    > Will i just need to do 70-536?

    Yes, I am doing the same path, first 528, then 536. If you want any peer to
    peer advice, the 536 selfstudy book seems to have a few error for example
    contact me.

    Marc Wentink

    marcwentink at hotmail dot com

    Marc, Feb 19, 2010