  1. Jim Waggener

    Jim Waggener Guest

    What is the dress code?

    Jim Waggener, Dec 20, 2003

  2. Jim Waggener

    Trevor S Guest

    "Jim Waggener" <> wrote in news:3fe4d0a7_2
    @corp.newsgroups.com:

    > What is the dress code?

    Awww crap, I have to wear clothes when posting ?

    --
    Trevor S

    -Albert Einstein
    Trevor S, Dec 20, 2003

  3. Trevor S <> writes:
    >SNIP<
    > "Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    > -Albert Einstein

    You think I'm buying that crap?
    Phil Stripling, Dec 21, 2003
  4. Jim Waggener

    Kenny Guest

    "Jim Waggener" <> wrote in message
    > What is the dress code?

    Sport jacket and tie is only acceptable if you are discussing general
    photography matters. However, when discussing wedding photography or
    up-market social events, then a tux is a must. For wildlife ensure
    outdoor gear is worn, with out without woolly hat - choice is yours. If
    you have a DSLR then the rule is wear a shooters vest, be a bit
    overweight and look/sound like you know what you are talking about.

    Kenny (fits into last category)
    Kenny, Dec 21, 2003
  5. Jim Waggener

    Larry Lynch Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > > "Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    > > -Albert Einstein

    > You think I'm buying that crap?
    > --
    > Philip Stripling | email to the replyto address is presumed
    > Legal Assistance on the Web | spam and read later. email to philip@
    > http://www.PhilipStripling.com/ | my domain is read daily

    Now THAT made me laugh!
    --
    Larry Lynch
    Lasting Imagery
    Larry Lynch, Dec 21, 2003
  6. Jim Waggener

    Lisa Horton Guest

    Re: I have been wearing a Sport Jacket and tie when posting...is thatneeded?

    Kenny wrote:

    > "Jim Waggener" <> wrote in message
    > > What is the dress code?
    > >

    > Sport jacket and tie is only acceptable if you are discussing general
    > photography matters. However, when discussing wedding photography or
    > up-market social events, then a tux is a must. For wildlife ensure
    > outdoor gear is worn, with out without woolly hat - choice is yours. If
    > you have a DSLR then the rule is wear a shooters vest, be a bit
    > overweight and look/sound like you know what you are talking about.

    And when discussion Sigma/Foveon, Nomex hip waders are appropriate! :)

    Lisa
    Lisa Horton, Dec 21, 2003
  7. Jim Waggener

    Charlie Self Guest

    Charlie Self, Dec 21, 2003
  8. Jim Waggener

    PhotoMan Guest

    I prefer just a pair of socks and my glasses.
    Joe Arnold

    PhotoMan, Dec 21, 2003
  9. Jim Waggener

    Larry Lynch Guest

    In article <20031220204404.15398.00001507@mb-
    m04.aol.com>, otforme says...
    > Jockstrap and a light coat of oil.
    >
    > Charlie Self
    >
    > "Man is a reasoning rather than a reasonable animal."
    > Alexander Hamilton

    What are you NUTS??????

    Everybody knows ya' gotta wear a TUTU and a heavy
    coating of melted butter.
    --
    Larry Lynch
    Lasting Imagery
    Larry Lynch, Dec 21, 2003
  10. Jim Waggener

    Charlie Self Guest

    Larry Lynch responds:

    >> Jockstrap and a light coat of oil.
    >>
    >> Charlie Self
    >>
    >> "Man is a reasoning rather than a reasonable animal."
    >> Alexander Hamilton
    >>

    >What are you NUTS??????
    >
    >Everybody knows ya' gotta wear a TUTU and a heavy
    >coating of melted butter.

    You're right, for this time of year. The strap and oil is summer wear.

    Charlie Self, Dec 21, 2003
  11. Jim Waggener

    Kenny Guest

    "Lisa Horton" <> wrote in message

    > And when discussion Sigma/Foveon, Nomex hip waders are appropriate! :)
    >
    > Lisa

    PJ's are better, you can then nod off to sleep without having to get
    changed :)

    Kenny
    Kenny, Dec 21, 2003
  12. Jim Waggener

    Peter James Guest

    On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 17:43:59 -0500, "Jim Waggener" <>
    wrote:

    >What is the dress code?

    I always find that a good application of swarfega on bare flesh, and
    then a good wet suit fits the bill for most social scenes.
    --

    Peter James
    Change AT to @ to reply
    Peter James, Dec 21, 2003
  13. Jim Waggener

    Kenny Guest

    "Peter James" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 17:43:59 -0500, "Jim Waggener" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >What is the dress code?
    > >

    > I always find that a good application of swarfega on bare flesh, and
    > then a good wet suit fits the bill for most social scenes.

    Sounds ideal for getting rid of the baby oil after visiting the binary
    groups.

    Kenny
    Kenny, Dec 22, 2003
  14. Jim Waggener

    Guest

    On 21 Dec 2003 09:55:43 GMT, otforme (Charlie Self)
    wrote:

    >Larry Lynch responds:
    >
    >>> Jockstrap and a light coat of oil.
    >>>
    >>> Charlie Self
    >>>
    >>> "Man is a reasoning rather than a reasonable animal."
    >>> Alexander Hamilton
    >>>

    >>What are you NUTS??????
    >>
    >>Everybody knows ya' gotta wear a TUTU and a heavy
    >>coating of melted butter.

    >You're right, for this time of year. The strap and oil is summer

    wear.

    >Charlie Self

    --
    Like a game of pick up stick played by fucking lunatics
    , Dec 23, 2003