    is about all, because i have a associates degree in
    psychology years ago.
    ThaNKS FOR LISTENING Jimmie Johnson

    Jimmie Johnson, Mar 8, 2005

  2. Jimmie Johnson

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Jimmie Johnson" <> say in
    news:5cd501c52408$58d1cd10$:

    > they
    > tell me that I need network + and A+ certificates and some
    > linex learning to get anywhere,

    try over at www.comptia.org for the A+ Net+ stuff. for where to find
    online courses for A+

    http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q="Online courses" A+&meta=

    returned about 92,000 hits for me. good luck

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Heather Locklear Scratch and Sniff-> [[[[[[[[[[[[[[

    Neil, Mar 8, 2005

  3. Jimmie Johnson

    John O Guest

    >I am realy pretty good at atx amd nivdia putting computers
    > together and fixing them. I would like to have a tech job
    > someday, but I am now 51, and running out of time, they
    > tell me that I need network + and A+ certificates and some
    > linex learning to get anywhere, I would sure appreciate
    > some ideas, I need to learn on line I work night for the
    > board of education as a custodian.
    > I would sure appreciate a response to this. Veterans
    > upwardbound said they could get me a pill grant and that
    > is about all, because i have a associates degree in
    > psychology years ago.

    Pell Grant, I think. Sounds like you have some hands-on experience. My
    advice...get one of the A+ Prep books and read through it. Then read it
    again. Get a different book, and read it twice. I'll wager you need to get
    some experience with older operating systems, since there's lots of that on
    the A+ exam. Network+ is different, so consider taking a class for that one.
    Check out local colleges.

    -John O

    John O, Mar 9, 2005
  4. Jimmie Johnson

    B_All Guest

    B_All, Mar 9, 2005
  5. Jimmie Johnson

    B_All Guest

    http://www.e-learningcenter.com/free_aplus_course.htm
    This site might be worth looking into to get you started.
    B_All

    B_All, Mar 9, 2005
  6. Jimmie Johnson

    Guest Guest