    a video store. I have DVDXCopy Platinum and it won't let me. Is
    there any way to do this?

    Thank You Harry

    Harry Paratesties, Jun 27, 2004

  2. Harry Paratesties

    Donald Link Guest

    Download DVD decrypt and DVD shrink. Search Google and they are both
    free. It helps if you have Nero installed since DVD shrink use it
    engine. If you can not do this then you should not be trying to steal
    and post it in the newgroup.

    Donald Link, Jun 27, 2004

  3. Harry Paratesties

    Mark B. Guest

    "Harry Paratesties" <> wrote in message
    > I'm not sure if this is the correct news group to ask this question or
    > not. Is it possable to make a copy of a DVD Movie that you rent from
    > a video store. I have DVDXCopy Platinum and it won't let me. Is
    > there any way to do this?
    >
    > Thank You Harry

    Here's a concept - how about buying the movie?

    Mark B., Jun 27, 2004
  4. "Harry Paratesties" <> wrote in message
    > I'm not sure if this is the correct news group to ask this question or
    > not. Is it possable to make a copy of a DVD Movie that you rent from
    > a video store. I have DVDXCopy Platinum and it won't let me. Is
    > there any way to do this?
    >
    > Thank You Harry

    It can't be done with DVD Xcopy.

    Colon Terminus, Jun 27, 2004
  5. Harry Paratesties

    Head Hunter Guest

    I don't know about Platinum, but the regular one will. It asks 'Is this a
    Rental or borrowed DVD?" Say "NO" and it should work fine.

    Of course, that would be dishonest. Just buy the thing. If the disk is too
    long, it probably won't fit on a single DVD anyway. I prefer DVDExpress.
    It removes the menus, special features, and (most importantly) the ads at
    the start of the movie. The movie fits on one DVD, and you get just the
    movie.

    --
    Honesty may be the best policy, but insanity is a better defense.

    Head Hunter, Jun 28, 2004